My hubby is lovely

Sherlock

Reaction score
Just wanted to share. He's such a sweetie and really looking after me :cheer: :D

I had another lie in today, till 9am, something I've been doing ever since I stopped work before Christmas. I sleep so little at night he won't disturb me in the mornings to get up.

Anyways, came down this morning to find the postman had been and hubby had treated me to the following

418wv6je70laa240lw9.jpg

Even though I am a nanny by profession and have cared for children from 0 - teenagers over the years, its still lovely to have a book like this to hand for when my own LO arrives in the world. I know that even with all my experience of babies, this being my own will cause me concern and I'll have all those new Mum worries.

Then so as to not be all about baby he treated me to this

51j1fel7dflaa240nn9.jpg

Mr Darcy *swoon* What a hubby letting me indulge my Darcy swooning :lol:

aww thats lovely.. can he teach my OH some lessons?? :hug:

Aw, that's so cute - it's gestures like this that get us through all the moans and aches! xx

What a cutie, do you think he would give courses for some of the men around the ladies in this forum

:rotfl:

Lisa

I have to say he is a really gem. Can't believe I got so lucky as to meeting, falling in love with and marrying him :D

Since bump has gotten enormous, he won't allow me to lift or overdo it at all and gets quite cross if he sees me grabbing logs for the fire even. I have to be honest, it is awkward trying to load up the woodburner with the bump in the way. And he has told me he would rather I call him or leave things than struggle. As he works from home most of the time it means he is on hand to do stuff. I know I am lucky he is around for all this.

He lets me lie in, allows me to hog most of the bed, cooks a couple of times a week, washes up, carries the laundry basket upstairs, helps with my chickens and so much more. And there are still a fair few weeks to go!

I'm sure many of you ladies have got great hubbys or OH's who do some of the little things for you :) We all deserve a bit of looking after at this time I reckon :)

I'm having me a Mr Darcy fix later on, in bed with a cuppa and some Maltersers :D :D :D

What a sweetie. Hope you enjoyed Mr Darcy.
(Umm, didn't mean quite like that!!!)
(Well, unless you want to!!!!)

Mmmmmm Mr Darcy!!! :) :) :) :)
Your OH sounds like a real sweetie :D

Is he available to teach numskull hubbys to be more considerate?

He could make a fortune teaching! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back