what a poop 24 hours ive had :-(

mel_ed

Reaction score
was just about 2 have an early night last as i was absolutelty exhausted and my OH dad rang to say that OH's nan had fell and died:cry:
the poor lady had fell in the bathroom and had been there all day. what a shame for her.

we didnt get 2 bed until 3am and i was up 4 work for half 6 :eh: . so i'm absolutely nackered 2nite and cannot wait to go 2 bed 2nite:sleep: think i'll sleep like a baby.

Oh how sad, poor lady..you rest up Mel - condolences to your OH xx

:hug: Im so sorry. Poor lady being on her own after she fell, Im always nagging my grandma to wear her emergency button, she thinks she can just leave it in the kitchen. I hope you had a really good sleep and feel resfreshed. :hug:

oh no, thats horrible!! its so sad when things like this happen :(

Hope you caught up on your sleep xxx

Thats awful hun, thinking of you and your OH at this tough time x x x

My hubbys grandad suffers with falls and I'm worried about something like this happening to him, But he has a lady from down his road that pops in to see him every day to make sure he is ok,

x x

aaarrr thank you everyone. yes i did get a good sleep thanks.
she did have her emergancy button on but she musnt of had time to press it we think she blacked out poor thing.
thanks again and thank god its friday!!!!!!

Last edited:
how awful about OH's nan. thinking of you and OH xxx makes you think doesn't it :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back