I've just done something very naughty.............

Alicebabe

Reaction score
OK, I admit it, I've just done a HPT 6 dpo. Of course, it was a BFN and now I'm annoyed! 6 dpo is far too early isnt it?

I just had a good feeling about this month coz I got a strong positive on my OPK and we did BD the day before O, the day of O and the day after. Surely, that has to have done the trick?! (if only it was that easy, eh?!)

I need to be strong and wait a few more days I think................

U sound as bad as me, i got my AF this month but was still gonna test just in case crazy woman!
lol
i do think its a bit early for u though.
good luck :pray:

The 2 week wait sucks big style. I cant help feeling its gonna be a BFN this month though. I mean surely there could have been a very faint positive at 6dpo?

i havent a clue sorry.
i got my BFP with kai 2 weeks late AF and with the pg i had in jan i had bfp 2 days before AF due. depends on each person i spose!
good luck anyway :pray: :pray:

Think it's too early but it is tempting!

I know exactly how you feel. :hug:

I think I tested at least 6 times before my AF arrived last month!

Even the super early hpt say as early as 4 days before AF and according to clearblue the chance of getting a BFP on this day is just over 50%, chances of getting BFP on day AF is due is only about 95%.

Don't be disheartened...wait a few days and try again.

Fingers crossed for you... x

Far too tempting ~ Bless you :lol:

I seem lucky around 7dpo for some reason. Jammy in that sense but not jammy enough to get sticky beans :doh: :lol:

I tested this AM with a Clearblue & have a faint show b ut I've decided I won't be a looney this month & I will test Saturday again 10dpo.

Good luck chick & leave the HPT's alone :lol: :hug:

Wobbles, I know you haven't had much luck with the 'glue' side of things but bloody hell woman, you are super fertile! I've only got 1 HPT left so I'm gonna save it for the weekend. Trouble is, I want to go out on the lash on Friday for my OH's bday! Maybe I'll just take it easy (just in case!)
trink13.gif

Alice its done me no good so weekend gone I got hammered & enjoyed myself like everyone else :cheer:

Try not to think ok I will do this one an buy some more ~ I did that :lol: This time I have the cheapies & the 2 Clearblues!

I did one yesterday Alice and don't even know if I've even ovulated yet :oops: Only as I am feeling really sick at the mo, but don't think it's cos I am pg.

Only 8 more days to wait til AF is due :roll:

Tut tut Kina - your a naughty one too! We must be strong! :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back