what day would you count as dpo1??

jojo3972

Reaction score
Hi all well most of yas know my story and last week on thursday I got a possitive opk and lots of bad ov pain now I also got possitive opk the friday morning and still plenty ov pain what day would u suggest I use for dpo1? I used friday but I'm not to sure with the 2 possitives and the mega ov pain thursday friday and it went on into saturday a bit aswel :-/ I'm only realy asking cos I did a hpt today I'm counting it at dpo10 but it could actualy be dpo 9 of course it was bfn plus it was only a 20 mlu just wandered what day u would call dpo1 ??

Hiya, I usually count the day after my last positive OPK as 1dpo... so personally I would count saturday as 1DPO (especially if you had cramps thursday/friday suggests you may have ov'd at some point on friday). But one of the reasons why I do that is so I dont get too tempted to poas earlier than I should haha.. FX for you hun xx

Hi thnx for ur reply I'm gonna go on the assumtion that I am between 8 and 10 dpo and see if af comes by saturday and try not to test anymore. Xx

Hey i always get 2 +opks and i always take the day after my last +opk as 1dpo. x x x

thank you im going to take the saturday as dpo 1 which makes me 10 dpo today gonna wait a few more days and retest had nausea this am this is torture lol

Hi all well most of yas know my story and last week on thursday I got a possitive opk and lots of bad ov pain now I also got possitive opk the friday morning and still plenty ov pain what day would u suggest I use for dpo1? I used friday but I'm not to sure with the 2 possitives and the mega ov pain thursday friday and it went on into saturday a bit aswel :-/ I'm only realy asking cos I did a hpt today I'm counting it at dpo10 but it could actualy be dpo 9 of course it was bfn plus it was only a 20 mlu just wandered what day u would call dpo1 ??

I would have used Sat as 1dpo hun!

xxxxxxxx

thnx carnat thats wat am gonna do so today i am now 10dpo the suspense is killing me not only for a bfp which i would be over the moon with but also my af if im not pregnant least then il know my body is actualy working properly again such a weired feeling cant quite explain it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back