I've just been doing some calculations - eeek!!!

Woah WTF!

There is no way all that stuff will fit in my house! LOL!:lol:

I will be buying the essentials and hoping to wing the rest. I have a few bits left from the first time round and just go with the flow! I'd forgotten how much planning there was to do! I must be just thinking that I'll manage either that or I'm in complete denial.

It has actually in the last few days started to hit me that I am having another baby. Woah scary stuff.:lol::lol::lol:

were quite lucky as we saved a lot of our baby stuff from last time, (apart from the travel system which I stupidly sold 6 weeks before finding out I was pregnant lol)! We've been putting something in with the shopping each time for the past few weeks such as vests, toiletries, nappies etc. so have a bit of a collection already xxx

i just checked my SleepSac's and they say to be used from birth so long as baby weighs more than 4kg. That is around 8.8lbs. So dont think I will need sheets for very long.

I got the purflo ones cause they are hypoallergenic and made of bamboo. You also get little add on sleeves with built in scratch mitts for when its a bit colder which is great!

ooh another tip that a friend of mine recently gave me was NOT to buy any of those towels with hoods. i had already bought 3..........

she said they are fine when baby is little, but they get too big for the hood pretty quickly so it just gets in the way. She said just get some nice fluffy soft baby towels instead.

ooh another tip that a friend of mine recently gave me was NOT to buy any of those towels with hoods. i had already bought 3..........

she said they are fine when baby is little, but they get too big for the hood pretty quickly so it just gets in the way. She said just get some nice fluffy soft baby towels instead.

I just ordered some towels with hoods, oh well they'll do for a while LOL!

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

AJ still uses his at 3.5 yrs!
Hook it on his head, pull it around him and he can wander through to get dried/dressed. Means it doesnt fall off if he leaves go of the towel iykwim.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hook it on his head, pull it around him and he can wander through to get dried/dressed. Means it doesnt fall off if he leaves go of the towel iykwim.

Yes we still use Ella's and will for some time yet (she's almost 15 months) x

xxxxxxxxxxx

Us too! We've used them from birth and are still using them now :)

Us too! We've used them from birth and are still using them now :)

Yay - good to know we'll get a lot of use out of them!

xxxxxxxxxxx

my mates baby must have a big heed ! lol

glad you are all still using them, I think they are so cute so might just go get some more!

I've just looked a kezzas list!! It is HUGE but does cover a lot of ground and things that I won't need for quite sometime which makes me less panicked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back