Ive had enough :(

lozzi

Reaction score
As some of you may rememeber my mum, sisters and nephew moved into my house temporerily the day after i gave birth....

well 5 weeks later and there still here and showing NO signs of leaving :(

They have been offered a house but the keys arent available and they dont kno when they will be...

Some of you may think im being ungreatful as my mum has been helping me wtih ellouise doing her washing etc. but i just want my house back..

along wtih teh tribe my mums bf is near enough living here.

i have to ask if he'll leave the room so i can bf in my own home.

My whole downstairs is a sh*thole. They have left stuff everywere. and when i ask them to tidy up or put something in the cellar.. they make me feel guilty!!!!!!!!

i cant get to my fridge as my sister has piled stuff up in front of it, and the chest freezer has all her shit on it too.

If i go into my kitchen i cant move without knocking a load of her dirty milk bottles over.

Im just so sick of it, i want my house back. its a TWO bedroomed house. and i only said they cud stay a week or so... its gettin beyond a joke now

:(

its really gettin me down, i just want my house back so i can do as i want when i want and not have to ask people to move there junk or leave me in peace 10 minutes

:shock: Omg, you're a Saint for putting up with it for that long, I would have gone mad. It won't be long now before they move out, just keep thinking about that day & how quite it will be!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

aks them nicely to LEAVE!! you need time with Ellouise, on you own. :hug:

tell them uv let them stay 4 weeks longer than u gave them and all they done is take the piss, so u want them outwithin the week

i wish i wasnt so soft.

if i throw them out they end up in the womens refuge till the house is available...

i cant put them in that situation

well threaten it then tell em if they dont start sorting out the bits etc ull have no choice to for the sake for ellouise

make it clear u arent impressed, they should mend their ways!!!

Give them some rules...if they want to stay they follow the rules and that's it.

urchin said:
Give them some rules...if they want to stay they follow the rules and that's it.

i agree! your home, your rules!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back