• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ive Had Enough

Flossy82

Reaction score
And there's another 14wks left of this :( Im not sleeping at night no matter how early/late i go to bed im not sleeping for being up nearly every hour going to the toilet or not sleeping in general. Im so tired by the time the morning comes all i want to do is sleep but then i cant as i have DD to watch during the day. Besides having no energy for anything im just about ready to give in. :cry:

tell me bout it i get bout 2-3 hours sleep and have done for months :hug:

Thats the trouble there's no one who can watch DD other than me as hubby works all day and family are to far away. I never remember being like this before though but then again this is no.3 and atm my other 2 are little monsters :wall:

awww bless guess its practice for the midnight 4am and 6am feeds. Why do we do this to ourselves lol.

I'm the same, not sleeping well at all and I'm so tired. Luckly my kids are older and are both at school so I can rest in the day. That and getting bigger by the day it seems getting comfy it not easy. LOL remind me ladies why we do this? Flossy your not alone :hug:

Awww hun :hug: :hug:

As Charlotte said, you're not alone! I can get to sleep OK, well it takes me longer than usual, about half an hour to drop off... but I keep having really weird dreams and waking up about 5 times throughout the night, if it's not the disturbing dreams, it's having to go to the toilet! I wake up feeling like I've had no sleep at all! I can't really sleep in the day as by the time I've done all my bits & bobs in the morning like housework, washing, shopping, etc., it's time to drop Amber at nursery, and I only have an 1.5hrs at home til I have to leave to pick her up.. I wouldn't dare sleep in case I woke up and I was late to get her!

Hope you start to feel better soon, try having a nice relaxing bath before you're off to bed and have a bit of 'chill out' time if you can.. anything that might help you sleep a bit better!

Aww hun I know how you feel. I dont sleep too well at the best of times but at the moment I'm waking up several times a night and sometimes just lie there awake for a couple of hours :( I feel bad some days because instead of spending hours playing with Maddison like I usually would, I creep onto the sofa to lie down for a while because I'm so tired :sleep: :sleep:

Thanks ladies :hug: The trouble is now its also making me have pannick (sp) attack's again too like i did the other night on the way back home i got so worked up and couldnt breath and my heart was racing ten to the dozen and i knew fully why i was having one but when hubby asked me later why i had to lie to him and tell him another reason as he'd probably laugh andso would other's if i told them why i do get attack's like this. :(

Heartening to read this thread and see that it's not just me who can't sleep. I'm knackered all the time yet here I am sat wide awake at 03.35am. I go to bed and lie there with my brain in overdrive, thinking random shit and refusing to shut down. Oh and then I need to go pee every hour or so. Marcus will be awake at 7.30, hopefully he will go back to sleep after some milk, but there are no guarantees, then it is a day full of squealing and whining at me :(

Just had some horlicks in the hope that will send me off to the land of nod. Wish me luck :wink:

You're all worrying me now - how am I going to cope with being pregnant and knackered, as well as working??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back