I've got the lurgy :(

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Full of a stinking cold. Got worse through the day had to leave work and come home. What I really want is a Lemsip, paracetamol just doesn't cut it on its own.

Oh no :( cant you have a hot lemon juice with paracetamol instead?? I hope you feel better soon x x

hot honey and lemon, lots of vicks, bed and OH slaving away after you is what you need!

hot honey and lemon, lots of vicks, bed and OH slaving away after you is what you need!

Loool chance'd be a fine thing, arrived home to chaos due to lots of work being done on the house so can't even go to bed. DH is at work.

Might demand cheese & onion crisps and warburtons bread tonight so zi can have crisp buttes for tea.

Awww! must be a curse, when I was about 19 weeks I got a cold too! The first night I went to sleep at about 7-7.30pm straight through till my alarm at 6.30 the next day!

Hey hun,

I feel your pain, total snotters here! I woke up with a really sore throat about 5 but it had gone by 7 thank god. Just totally bunged up now and have a horrible hot nose!

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

xxx

Off work today. Started coughing, sounds like I've been on 60 a day Capstons Full Strength. I got some Vicks rub to shove on my chest which help me sleep during the night. I hope it clears up some by tomorrow. DH and I are going to see some nurseries in the afternoon!

Not eaten much past couple of days because my appetite has been off and have lost another few pounds. Now officially lost 2 stone since getting pregnant. I've got' a lot to lose so I don't think the MW will complain. Basically it's combination of being sick in Tri1, eating better in general and being quite active recently.

Also think bubs has been on a growth spurt. Lots of niggles and ligament stretching past couple of days. My tummy is tight as a drum at the moment.

I'm gonna give in and have two paracetamol. First paracetamol I've had during this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back