i've got SPD :(

neeko_1

Reaction score
ladies i messed up :wall: me and hubby had sex last night and i messed up my back :wall:

i really have done it in... a couple minutes after i couldn't move, i couldn't turn in bed... i couldn't get up... it's like i was paralyzed :cry: :| :cry: :cry: :cry:

i could sleep nothing.. had a bath could barley lift my legs :wall: :wall:

i can't walk i'm messed up and all for sex :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

i'm going to have to go the doctors..

so came to mums researched it and i've got all the symptoms... so I REALLY DO WANT THIS PREGNANCY TO END NOW

Hun are you sure its SPD? Maybe you've just pulled a muscle in your back, that could cause your legs to hurt too.

Whatever it is I hope you feel better soon :hug:

x-kirsty-x said:
Hun are you sure its SPD? Maybe you've just pulled a muscle in your back, that could cause your legs to hurt too.

Whatever it is I hope you feel better soon :hug:

no i don't think i've pulled a muscle... this is much worse

can't walk
can't move my legs
can't turn over in bed
can't get up with out screaming in pain

it's all in my back and my groin the symptoms are the same

i had this feeling before but never this much pain :cry:

ooh hav u tried the exercises in the sticky /\

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
that whole getting in/out of bed and turning over in bed is awful.... lots of hugs to you hunnie. :hug: :hug:
i hope your like me and have 'good' days as well. :)

How Rubbish! Hope you feel better soon x

Not sure sex causes it but I guess it can aggravate things if you have SPD. The back pain could be a co-incidence. I know I couldn't really have sex comfortably when I was at my worst suffering from the SPD.

Try to keep your knees together when you get out of bed or in/out of the bath etc. Don't stand on one leg (putting on trousers/underwear).. sit down to do stuff like that. Try the exercises and follow the preventative stuff cause I think it really can help. Oh... and if you can.. get a support belt (Ebay do them cheap) which will help take the weight of your bump off your pelvis.

Just as well you don't have so far to go. I found mine really painful too at times I couldn't get into or out of bed without crying. *Fingers crossed* though it has really eased off a lot lately. Hopefully there's no reason why yours can't either. You just need to really be careful.

Get along to the GP in the morning and ask to be referred for physio. If you can't get to the GP ask for a home visit.

Big hugs :hug:

Hi

aww hun aweful aint it try and take it easy hun :hug:
Katrina

You poor thing, hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself! :hug:

Ohh hun - hope you feel much better soon , take it easy :hug:

i know exactly how you feel sweetie, try and get some reflexology,it helps for a few days, maybe more if you take it easy..... all you can do is rest, i really feel for you sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: aww take care and try and rest if u can :)

thanks ladies.... it got so bad i went to the hospital...and there said there's nothing that they can do :wall:

i just have to ride it out... but i'm thankful i haven't got long left... but leaving the house is a no no

but i'll just ride the pain :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back