I've got flu now :-(

Hazel

Reaction score
I've been feeling gradually worse for the past few days but now feel terrible. Paracetamol has done nothing :( . My throat hurts, I'm all bunged up, my legs ache and have hardly slept.

I keep worrying something is going to happen which means I have to go to hospital as I really don't have any the energy to have a bath let alone leave the house.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: awwww bless you as if being heavily pregnant isn't hard enough let alone feeling like poo.

I really hope you are feeling better soon, in the mean time get a nice warm bath and get in bed for the day xxx

Been on my sofa and feeling really tired and snotty. Gone right off my food also :shock: which is very unusual for me. I hate being ill.

Aww Hazel, you poor love :( :hug: Hope you feel better soon, you must feel like crap at the moment, you just get lots of rest and put your feet up. Hopefully you'll feel better in no time :hug: xxx

Sorry to hear you feell a bit pants at the moment...

Just drink TONNES of water and juices cause its important you stay hydrated and get loads of rest, horrible being ill...

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back