I've found the heartbeat!!!!!!!

angiemum2b

Reaction score
ive just tried my doppler out again to see if i could find bubs,

And i found the heartbeat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so happy its great :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

11 weeks 1 day. :D

Wahey! :cheer: Bet you're chuffed to bits :D

He/she is cooking up a treat in there then :D

xxx

hiya

thats brilliant, i heard ours 2 days ago its really exciting isn't it.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAY!! :cheer: i had a little cry first time i found it!! It's so nice to just listen to it, especially at this stage when you dont have reassuring kicks

:D Yay! Thats so cool! the midwife tried looking for ours but I kept giggling coz it was tickley and you could only hear that!

how cool. I bet that's ace.

I can't wait for things like that...it's so exciting

Ahh, what a lovely sound that must be.

I've got my doppler out, need to wait at least a couple of weeks before trying it out.

it's so reassuring when you can hear the heartbeat :D

:cheer: :cheer: Hey well done Angie!!! It took me ages to find mine...but what a relief when I did. I was literally dancing around the room - and then of course straight onto the forum to share my excitement :dance:

Which did you use?

Do you find it a comfrt hearing the heartbeat im tempted to get one... But worried if i don't find anything and go into a panic...

x

Steelgoddess said:
Which did you use?

Do you find it a comfrt hearing the heartbeat im tempted to get one... But worried if i don't find anything and go into a panic...

x
i have been trying to find bubs for a few weeks now if im honest.
but i told myself if i didn't find it within 30 mins i would turn it off and not think nothing of it. just put it down to the fact that baby is tiny in there and that's it.

ive got a BF500 which is good so far it hasn't got a LCD screen on it though i wished id had one with it, but i suppose its true about not hearing it until 10 weeks ish.

defin worth the money though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back