I've found a reason to be team blue!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I love this cot for a boy....

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10115996

It's a shame they don't have it in pink too :cry:

If baby's a boy it'll be sharing James' room so will probably decorate it in a blue colour. Will avoid decorating it with any characters as that will just cause arguments in years to come.

If babys a girl although they'd be sharing initially (after baby has outgrown moses basket in our room), in the long term we'd be looking at dividing the bedroom into two rooms, or getting a loft conversion so would probably put decorating on hold.

Love this furniture range, available for a boy or girl

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categ ... ies/11779/

I wish I knew whether the baby is a boy or girl...I want to make plans! :wall: :wall:

I love Ikea, there isn't one near me but i'm determined to get my house stuff there, even if we have to hire a van!

Will hopefully find out at the 4d scan on Jan 19th if baby co-operates, but that seems so far away. I'm more excited about finding out than I am about xmas and I think I'll end up wishing xmas away cos the suspense is killing me. I'm not the most patient person at the best of times! :lol:
Damn Aberdeen hospital for not telling at the 20 week scan, it's not fair!

That date does seem ages away, but with it being christmas I reckon it will fly.

I know exactly how you feel though about wanting to know, I was really disapointed when she couldn't tell me at my scan, but when I seen the midwife last week I am gonna be re-scanned at 34 weeks so might be able to find out then. I need to start planning but don't want all neutrals :wall:

:lol: I still can't decide which I would prefer. OH has said no more kids after this one so it's too difficult to choose knowing it's my last.
In an ideal world I'd have liked twins and have one of each. I'd like a girl for the pinkness, but on the other hand little boys are so sweet and loveable, and it would be nice for James to have a brother so I don't know.
OH wants a boy cos it will be less hassle, a girl will mean building an extra room in years to come

lisa&alex said:

When I was pregnant with James and didn't have much money I got some 2nd hand furniture and painted it blue. It looked awesome :D
I like blue in case you didn't notice, James' bedroom on our old flat had 2 pale blue walls, 2 dark blue walls and a blue carpet. It looked great

LOL an even better reason to be team blue... Nits... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: At least you can shave little boys heads... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

muppetmummy, we're staying team green so we are decorating in neutral colours that co-incide with our bedding range :D

It'll actually go with the banner below for our BabyMecham site :D That banner is actually a scan of the banner for the room. It looks more blue on here than it does on the roll though :D

Your giraffe banner is lovely :D Make sure you post pics when it's done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back