Spent a fortune in Ikea!

Urchin

Reaction score
:dance: :dance:

We're in the middle of decorating Mason (and soon to be Brody's) bedroom, so today was the day I went to ikea to get loads of stuff :D :D We have gone for 2 red walls and 2 white walls, laminate floor and a "car" theme.

Mason has a high bed with a slide to get down so I got 2 of these for underneath, with red and white storage boxes and smaller drawers.
72254_PE188004_S3.jpg

Then I got a big desk, plus a red swivel chair for Mason to use for his homework and stuff. It has a magnetic white board on it, so cool 8) I got a red clip on lamp for it too.
80311_PE204561_S4.JPG

Then some zip up storage boxes:
0083596_PE209840_S3.JPG

Little table, this will also fit under the bed when not in use
57547_PE163129_S3.jpg

I already have 2 of these to go with it...
60940_PE166991_S3.jpg

A red shelf for the white wall and a white shelf for the red wall :lol: :
60197_PE166202_S3.jpg
21517_PE106468_S3.jpg

and a metal drawer unit
63447_PE171056_S3.jpg

Also got the best high chair in the world, I should have got one years ago....
geit02_highchairs.jpg

and a few more little bits... I have never spent so much there before but the way I see it they are going to be sharing and we need to get organised on the toy storage situation straight away!

Can't wait to get it all in there ( not the high chair obviously!) but have to wait for OH to sort the laminate first :shakehead:

I luuurrrvvve Ikea!!! Wish there was one in Aberdeen, but at the same time it would probably be dangerous!!!

I ? Ikea 8)

Their room is gonna be so cool!!

Can't wait to see what it's like once it's finished :D

Minxy said:
We'll be needing pics of the room :D

Yeah I know :)

Its a shame I never got "before" pics, at the moment the walls are painted red and white, but they were blue before, over woodchip :shakehead: , we still have all the wrong furniture and nasty carpet in there. The curtains are pink velvet from when we moved in, I'm going to dye them red in the washing machine. :)

Great stuff!

Ikea is the mothership in our house, the closest Anders gets to home so we go food shopping there too on our trips :roll:

kirlykird said:
Great stuff!

Ikea is the mothership in our house, the closest Anders gets to home so we go food shopping there too on our trips :roll:

We had Dime cake their today OMG I wanted to buy a whole one but I'd already spent enough.

Ikea is great.

Such great stuff on the cheap.

Cant wait til I go home as i'm reoing the whole place.

I love Ikea, we went last week, and spent enough! The boys room will look fantastic!

Urchin said:
kirlykird said:
Great stuff!

We had Dime cake their today OMG I wanted to buy a whole one but I'd already spent enough.

Oooohhhh Dime cake is lovvveeerrrlllyyyy!! Next time you're there try mazarin cake, they are very lovely, indeed my favourite :wink:

I have that highchair too :cheer:

It's fantastic and so easy to clean, Bargain price as well :wink:

That's lovely, the wee red chair is so sweet. First time I went to Ikea I was so impressed by all the kids room sets :lol:

I've got some money off vouchers for Ikea Edinburgh, woop woop! I love that stuff Urchin, it's so bright and cheery. How on earth did you get it all home? :lol:

My cousin lent us a highchair but part of the harness is missing. £10 for a new one or do I just get one of the Ikea chairs (far more easy to lug around the house). Hmm!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I WANT AN IKEA HIGH CHAIR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: They don't come with Trays in our IKEA :think:

Squiglet said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I WANT AN IKEA HIGH CHAIR TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: They don't come with Trays in our IKEA :think:

nor the Swedish ones :think:

Obviously us Brits are unique :) or maybe we just feed our babies more and make more mess??? :rotfl:

I love Ikea! :cheer:
I had that highchair when my 8 yr old was a baby, not sure how much it is now but cost me something like £10 back then!

It's still £10 now.

Squiglet, you buy the tray separately for £3 here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back