Ive come to a very serious decision...

lozzi

Reaction score
...im going to destroy my weighin scales...

isnt worth the upset for another 3 months so i am going to break them so i cant weigh myself.. :D

good girl, weight urself in pregnancy aint even that important, midwife's only weighed me once or twice in 40 weeks :lol: :hug:

luckily my midwife is as tall and broad shouldered as me, she actually said i weighed less than her, and i thougth she was skinny!!! haha

gotta love ur midwife eh ;)

how much weight have u gained lozzi?

hit me on msn if u dont wanna disclose such info on here...lol

i bought some from argod coz i was worried i wasnt putting on enough, then when the weight started coming i stopped weighing myself lol :lol:

lozzijane said:

isnt worth the upset for another 3 months so i am going to break them so i cant weigh myself.. :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: go for it!!!!

smash the fookers into smithereens!

budge said:
lozzijane said:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: go for it!!!!

smash the fookers into smithereens!

damn right :D having a nice labour dear?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Budge go have ur baby! Relax hun!! I can see u typing ''Im puuuuuuushing!!! ooh i see a head...''
:hug: :hug:
Hope its not too long now!
As for them scales, wait til u have a 'pregnancy hormone' moment and smash the fookers!!!

I havent been weighed once by my MW, she says its demoralising and I totally agree! She says she judges by what she can see lol

I really want to say don't worry about your weight girls! i was forever worrying and its a waste of time. I can honestly say the weight is dropping off by the day, I think its the breastfeeding and I'm not dieting or exercising yet! I think a lot of what we put on is water and as long as you don't really over do it you will be just fine :D

skatty said:
I really want to say don't worry about your weight girls! i was forever worrying and its a waste of time. I can honestly say the weight is dropping off by the day, I think its the breastfeeding and I'm not dieting or exercising yet! I think a lot of what we put on is water and as long as you don't really over do it you will be just fine :D
I second that!

I have not stepped on scales for a while now :cheer:
and my midwife does not ask me to either :D

I weighed myself once a few weeks ago, had put on 6lb which I was amazed at :shock: ..I am size 16 pre pregnancy so didnt want to get too big.
Midwife weighed m at booking in app @ 8 weeks but havent been weighed since...Dont think I have put on weight anywhere esle but my tummy really..Oh and a double chin :rotfl:

I have always battled with my weight, but I am ambracing being pregnant, and my changing body..eating sort of sensibly and walking every day.

Fook the scales :cheer:

zoe c said:
I weighed myself once a few weeks ago, had put on 6lb which I was amazed at :shock: ..I am size 16 pre pregnancy so didnt want to get too big.
Midwife weighed m at booking in app @ 8 weeks but havent been weighed since...Dont think I have put on weight anywhere esle but my tummy really..Oh and a double chin :rotfl:

I have always battled with my weight, but I am ambracing being pregnant, and my changing body..eating sort of sensibly and walking every day.

Fook the scales :cheer:

Good for you Zoe thats refreshing to hear :hug:

No one likes a stick insect anyhow :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111