Back pain

I think I might just be in slow labour to be honest. Im getting pains randomly (like the past hour Ive started to get the tightenings ect again), and its not normal cramps and back ache, I just know its my body starting labour. But its so random and irregular that it cant get itself going. At least even if it is slow labour, its doing something. So thats a plus :) I keep thinking though...only a week to go and i will DEFFINATLY be holding my baby :D

Hope things pick up for you Melio but the ladies who have had slow labour to start have had pretty good births - so fingers crossed that when it realy gets going it'll be quick x

I think I might just be in slow labour to be honest. Im getting pains randomly (like the past hour Ive started to get the tightenings ect again), and its not normal cramps and back ache, I just know its my body starting labour. But its so random and irregular that it cant get itself going. At least even if it is slow labour, its doing something. So thats a plus :) I keep thinking though...only a week to go and i will DEFFINATLY be holding my baby :D

:) You're body is definatly preparing for little miss and you're looking at things so positively hun xx

:hug: slow labour is definately the way!! :yay: Im really hoping i rockup at labour ward 8cm dilated having had no idea!! :lol:

enjoy the bbq today :hug:

RIGHT! Im getting annoyed with the baby now lol. The past hour Ive gone from feeling positive (or at least trying to lol) to just being fed up. Shes so low its difficult to sit down properly cause her bloomin heads in the way. Im always crampy, but nothing ever comes of it and I swear Ive just spent the past 3 days on the toilet. I havn't really got alot of energy because for the past 2 days I just havnt been hungry so been forcing food down but still only really eating a sandwich here and there.

I swear, these are all the things I should be looking for during labour....yet shes still in there?!?!?! :shock:

I think I just needed to rant a little lol. Im bouncing on my ball in the hope she'll just drop out.

RIGHT! Im getting annoyed with the baby now lol. The past hour Ive gone from feeling positive (or at least trying to lol) to just being fed up. Shes so low its difficult to sit down properly cause her bloomin heads in the way. Im always crampy, but nothing ever comes of it and I swear Ive just spent the past 3 days on the toilet. I havn't really got alot of energy because for the past 2 days I just havnt been hungry so been forcing food down but still only really eating a sandwich here and there.

I swear, these are all the things I should be looking for during labour....yet shes still in there?!?!?! :shock:

I think I just needed to rant a little lol. Im bouncing on my ball in the hope she'll just drop out.

Oh Sweetie :hug: I would deffo say you're in slow labour!

Dear Mel's Pink Bump,

You've been cooking in there long enough now poppet. Send you're Mummy into full blown labour please!! She wants to meet you as does everyone else and us PF friends want labour watch TODAY lol x

Ive read her the note. Lets hope she gets the message! :D

Ive just eaten a chilli that made my eyelids sweat, so maybe that will get things moving. Apparently spicy foods only works if your not used to it, and I dont usually eat spicy foods (although apparently lately my tolerencefor spicy foods seems to have risen). Going for another walk around town today as well. Id like to meet my daughter now pleeaaasssee!!!

Awwww bless :-( Cant be easy for you. Really hope she makes an appearance soon! :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back