final decision

last night ive had no sleep. been getting alot of braxton hicks and they been geting quite painful and lasting longer. so im hoping my body is trying to start labour lol think my body is broken some times and isn't working properly lol

any ways if nothing happens today.. then im demanding another scan to double check dates before i even consider an induction.. i will only have an induction as a last resort now.... i will have this natural birth... hehe the size of this baby now im going to regret it i know

any ways ive been up most the night so im going to try and get some sleep. so if im not on here until later you know why hehehehe

thanks to every one thats been keeping an eye on me.. makes me feel very loved by you all :) well my english side of the family arent bothered... they all live just down the road and not one of them have even phoned yet to see if baby has arrived. they think ive ruined my life... oh well i know different... where as my gran in hungary phones every day and i can imagine her pacing around her house until the baby is born, she is sooooo excited.bless her.. she wont be seeing her until spring next year.

night night every one.. hope all ur bumps are well and kicking.

love elaine and one hell of a lazy baby lol

I am thinking of you and hoping things come along really soon for you.

I wish that I could be where you are already, due any day. I have months and months to wait (3months) LOL - I also think it's awosme to that your Nan calls you daily, I would love to have a Nan around to be there.

Before you know it everything will be complete. You have come this far and not much time at all now!!! Try to get some rest :wink:

Night

Tineke

aw Best of luck Elaine, Have a good sleep today!! will be thinking of you hunny! cant imagine how frustrated and uncomfortable you must be, just think its all worth it in the end x x

Awwwww Good Luck

Cant wait to see that announcement on the board. !!!!

Take Care now
Ragna xxx

any ways if nothing happens today.. then im demanding another scan to double check dates before i even consider an induction.. i will only have an induction as a last resort now.... i will have this natural birth..
you go girl!!! sounds like a good idea, they do sometimes get the dates wrong don't they.

good luck anyway!

Hang on in there for what you want if possible hun- I think you're being very strong about the whole thing. Fingers crossed that your babe will decide that today is the day :).

Hope you get some sleep
+++

ok another update and its not good news....
hospital flatly refuse to do any more scans :cry: they refuse to basically help me at all if i refuse induction.. there only advise was how risky it cud be for baby not to be induced.

so now im on a downer and know this wont be helping baby and bringing on labour.

i think i will go into hossy tomorrow moring let them do the internal and trace babys heart. if all is good and my cervix has changed since last time then i shall leg it. lol

I hope your baby decides to arrive real soon, but I guess you cant hurry nature!! how far overdue are you now? i know they say that after 42 weeks the placenta starts to deteriate, which could be why they want to induce you?
Cant you give your bump a good talking to and beg her to come out, maybe bribe her with something :lol: good luck

Natalie x

bless ya hunny... its a shame they wont help u... but i reckon if they just brake ur waters u'll be off and baby will come really quick... one of my funny feelings again lol.. at least thats not that much of intervention.. hope u feel beta after ur kip.. spk to u later xxxx

I can't believe they won't give you another scan! :evil: Kinda makes me we think we jinxed it last night when we were talking about it!! :oops: Like I said yesterday get DRINKING IT!! :D

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back