I've been naughty

have you tried Green&Black milk and dark chocolate? so delicious. I warm up a glass of milk and tip a bar in and I just can't stop until the whole bar is gone...it's so good to feel guilty...

That sounds lush Denise :D

The Dimes didn't last very long. There is about 1/3 of a bag left downstairs. Hmmmm I am feeling thirsty and have to go down for a drink..... :lol:

Hiya... I have done nothing but eat sugary things and chocolate for the last few weeks.. i really can't help it although it does not do me any justice...Im now 29 weeks +2 days pregnant and i have put on about 3 stone... hope i can lose it x x x

Ditto Kelly. We should have a weight loss thread after the baby's are born and share tips etc! :lol:

Yeah I'm the same. My mum keeps warning me that I'll never lose the weight but the urges for cakes, biscuits, apple pies and chocolate are impossible to ignore. I never even had a sweet tooth before, my Christmas chocolates used to sit in the cupboard until they went out of date then go in the bin lol!! I'm 27 weeks and have put on 1 1/2 stone. I don't know if that's excessive or not...

I hope u all enjoyed your chocolate ha ha... I have just had a Kingsixze snicker lol.. I dont buy the normal size ones no more ha ha ha!

I also weighed myself on the scales last week and Im 9 st 4 lb oh god.. I was 8 st 4 before I fell preg I feel like a right fatty! but hey what the hell!

Good Luck on choc eating every1..
Love Dani xxxx

I'm 27 weeks and have put on 1 1/2 stone. I don't know if that's excessive or not...
Not at all. I have put on approx 2 stone 4lb now in total. I did get really uptight about it, but then I remembered that I've lost weight before on Weight Watchers and I can lose it again. Sure it might be hard but at the end of the day the weight I am putting on now is for a reason, and isn't going to be on forever if I try and do something about it when the baby is here! :D

I just can't eat that much really. If I have a big dinner I just feel stuffed and horrible for ages afterwards. I wasn't putting on weight at all to begin with and was a bit worried, so I mostly indulge my sweet tooth. I figure so long as I make sure and eat plenty of fruit and veg and dairy and take a multi-vitamin every day, what harm can half a bag of Revels do me?

hmm ate a big bag of giant buttons - feel like i've had a sugar overdose.
I'm really naughty for crisps - i could easily eat 5packets a day (but i don't!!!) stupid lovely flavours and varieties!!

Rosieroo

Im the same - I had just got to goal with WW when I found out I was pg (I was 9st) The whole points thing has gone completley out the window - I now weigh 10st - and I have stuffed myself silly since finding out (partly cos I stopped smoking) My thoughts are ......Sod it!!!!! :twisted: I'll deal with it after!!!!

Perhaps we could start up a WW thread after the birth!!

L x

Perhaps we could start up a WW thread after the birth!!
Yeah that's a good idea, it would be good to have some support. I will be doing it from home and not attending the meetings (have done it a couple times over the years and have all the recent stuff) so know what I am doing.

Hi Rosieroo

Im planning on not going back to the weekly meetings as well. I have done ww twice now and know it off by heart!!! - dont think I could afford the £5.00 a week anyway - seeing how crap maternity pay is!!!!

We could have a weekly weigh-in session on here or something so theres still that bit of pressure and something to aim for!!!!! :lol:

L x

Ive excelled myself today!!! - heres what Ive eaten :oops:

1 x packet of french fries for breakfast (got up to late to have anything healthy!)
1 x Bannana
1 x Twix Bar
1 x Meal at Tescos Cafe at lunch
1 x Chicken tonight creamy curry and chicken with loads of rice
3 x Asda Chocolate whirls

= billions and billions of points Lol !!!!!!!

I will have some serious points counting going on in April of next year!!!

L x

Rosieroo

Just noticed your little girl is due on 29th December - and my birthday is the 28th December !!!!!!

L x

:lol: I didn't have a great day yesterday either. Fresh start today ;)

So my little Ella could be born on your birthday then!

I love chocolate lately!! And Crisps!!!

I was craving Biscuit and Raisin Yorkie bars and Drifters but couldn't find them anywhere!! My sister went to Cornwall last weekend and found both of them for me!! So I now have 12 Yorkie bars and 11 Drifters to last me the final 5 weeks until Bubble is born and then I'll be eating rice and salad for the next year!!! Not!!! LOL XXX

23 Chocolate Bars - 37 days until due date - Ummmm appear to have come across a small problem there!!

Rosieroo

She could be!!!!

That means with mine not being due till March - you have a head-start on the old ww front!!!!

L x

Or an extra 3 months of eating bad and more weight gain..... ;)

I totally agree! - you dont want to be doing on you own do you!?! :wink:

lol

L x - My 20 week scan is in 1 hour and 15 minutes!!!!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back