I've been naughty :(

Happybunny

Reaction score
My weight had a bit of an increase last week, so I thought that I would eat uber uber healthily this week to make sure it is baby weight and not bad weight I am putting on.
I have been doing very well, eating lots of fibre and fruit......however......I was out doing bits and piece in town today and couldn't resit the lure of a Gregg's cheese pasty!!!

OMG, I am a great big fat pie eater!!!! :oops:

ooo I know but they are delish and you must have one when you pass, I had 2 hoooge cream scones from tesco :oops:

haha i had a greggs cheese pasty today from town... love them lol
salad sandwiches for tea :D

:rotfl: Is that as bad as you get? :rotfl:
OH is in the shower right now but I'm planning on sending him for cream eggs as soon as he is out :D

Why not stuff your face while you are preggers and worry about it later!! :D Was one pasty enough?!

I have lots of good intentions of eating healthy and I do really, but it is the quantity, I am ALWAYS hungry.

I've been saying since Christmas that I'm start eating more healthily- trouble is my nesting instinct makes me bake biscuits and scones adn cakes!!! AND I have to eat them too! The weight is creeping on a little too wasily now though so I am trying to stop myself...honest! :fib:

Oooh, could you bake scones for me? :D I love fruit scones!

kalia said:
:rotfl: Is that as bad as you get? :rotfl:
OH is in the shower right now but I'm planning on sending him for cream eggs as soon as he is out :D

argh, now you've started me off, I want some of them too!!!!! :rotfl:

i love those mmmmhh and the steak ones lol does not harm to treat yourself i would of have had a belgum bun as well lol

marie x
32+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back