I've been naughty

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Sat upstairs browsing the net and a little voice kept saying in my head

'You know there is Thorntons chocolate on the wardrobe. Your mil wont really want it for Xmas, you've put on 2 stone already so what's the point in being good? Go on, eat it eat it'.

So I have just eaten half a bar. And it was good :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: he he , you naughty girl

I've just had a packet of maltesers :lol:

and 3/4's of a family size fruit and nut bar later jessika feels plesantly full up lol

Yum Yum from forfars and a Jaffa Cake cake bar!!!

mmmmm :lol:

Natalie x

I just had to laugh at loud at this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I am sitting in the office I had to muffle the noise!

pmsl at all the chocolate consumption :roll:

So funny as I have just had a Crunchie and it was so delicious. I also have a Dairy Milk in my desk drawer and am so tempted to eat that as well but will be strong and save it for tomorrow morning with my cup of tea!!

crap, just bought great big dairy milk while at petrol station, thought OH and I could share it as a treat this evening. But as soon as I got home I ate the whole thing whist I cooked dinner!

Feel miserable as the winning bidder of my car on ebay has just called and changed their mind, so my car still hasent sold! Stupid *******, may his balls wither and fall off! Nasty twat made me cry and I dont even have any more chocolate to comfort myself with! :cry:

Feel miserable as the winning bidder of my car on ebay has just called and changed their mind, so my car still hasent sold! Stupid *******, may his balls wither and fall off! Nasty twat made me cry and I dont even have any more chocolate to comfort myself with!

:( There must be a Tesco Express/Spar/Happy Crappy etc somewhere within walking/driving distance. Just go look at your DH all teary eyed and wibble your bottom lip. That should do it...... :D
And ******* asshole car man!

There is also a big bag of mini Dime bars from Ikea on the wardrobe that were meant to be for my sister. Will they last the week? I doubt it!

haha your naughtiness made me laugh :D at least you enjoyed it!!

I've just eaten 3 chocolate Mousses and loads of flying saucers. Could eat a milky bar now. xxxx

hey girls,

tell me, what is SOOOOOOOOOOO bad about having chocolate or something sweet?
I have had half a cherry pie from Tescos over the weekend, and did not even feel guilty?Should I? :oops:

oh well!...
Melxx

Rosieroo youve just reminded me about a box of belgium chocolates I have bought for my brothers girlfriend for Christmas and in true Kylie style "I just cant get them out of my head" lol - I will have to eat them now - theres no way they are safe in there now!

I have gone mad on chocolate - I used to drive home thinking along the lines of: 1. Have I got enough Cigarettes for the evening?. 2. Is there any wine in the fridge - now its: 1. Is there any chocolate? 2. Is there any chocolate??? - I think its due to stopping smoking - I have to have a vice and chocolate is it!!!

L x

Glad I am not the only one with chocolate cravings. Hasn't done my figure any good though :cry: This breast feeding lark better burn off a lot of flab! Otherwise I'll be breast feeding til she's years old!!

lol you girls make me laf so much :D i have been sneakily munching on my dads xmas chocky stash all week i dont think i should eat anymore cuz i think he will notice lol

im in a great mood today IM BACK WITH BABYS DADDY! yay!! :D

hehe - you girls make me laugh!! I have just munched my way through a fry's turkish delight - my latest favourite!! It took me all of 30 seconds to demolish and it was GOOD!!!!!!

Sunshine

I don't normally eat much chocolate but currently have flakes, double deckers and crunchies in the cupboard!!

Anyone live near a morrisons??

They sell (in the cake department) thorntons chocolate caramel squares (or called something like that, surprisingly don't have the wrapper!!) - they are pure heaven - about £1.79 for 12 tiny pieces but sooooo worth it!! Or just get them in thorntons!!

Something wierd has happened.

I normally hate mars bars, but now I love them!

I hated mars bars for the best part of 29 years and now I love them!

What is wrong with me ! :D :lol: :?: :twisted:

Hee hee - I am addicted to those Cadburys Shortbread Snacks. They work really well as substitute 'Tim Tams'.

Bite off two opposite corners, dip one corner in your cup of coffee (decaf of course :( ), then suck the coffee through the biscuit. As soon as you get the coffee, quickly eat the whole biscuit (before it gets too soggy and falls in your coffee). Now that is heaven!!

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back