Im so greedy

hels

Reaction score
Im trying to shame myself by admitting ive just eaten a large bar of chocolate, 4 bourbons, and a tunocks caramel wafer....its not even lunch time. im so vile.
I thought if i wrote it down id be even more discusted (sp) with myself.
i just cant stop eating chocolate at the moment.
I have just been reading Kerry's post about only putting a stone on, as i have, but at this rate illl be putting another stone on before she arrives, not to mention cellulite YUK!

I just feel like one big walking blob of cellulite..............I refuse to panic until after the birth.....Then hopefully little Ash will suck all that fat out! :lol:

hels- you're needing the energy and your baby prob is too! also at this stage so many women have to snack to cut down a bit on meals.. and its not as if you've put on a lot of weight lol

fayebalina- from your pics it can only be said you still have a fantastic figure!!!! don't worry about that :D

i've gone off food but thats great because i have put on nearly 20 kilos!!!! thats nearly 3lbs isnt it?! ooooh i don't want to think about it :(

Aww thanks pips.......i havnt posted a pic for 5 weeks though lol.....must get round to doing that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back