Ive been head-hunted! - updated - WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

Thats terrible hun.
What a tosser!!!
Did you get your free lunch though? :rotfl:

wow cheeky buggers! good on u for not doing it! :hug:

yep it was basically cold-selling, NOT the kind of marketing im interested in lol

one other thing, he asked me if I knew what CAP was so I said no and asked what it was, he said "oh i cant tell you but its good that you dont know" well i looked it up, its something to do with marketing regulations and false advertising :shock:

Oh my god!!! Thats awful!! Hope you told the guy where to stick his CAP!

No way!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What a bunch of cowboys! yyeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaa!

You had a lucky esacape GGG!

yep definitely a lucky escape, I said to OH I had a funny feeling about it as soon as they called, and im seriously considering reporting them to watchdog :think:

cold selling is telesales or door to door selling where you dont know anything about the target or if they would be interested, like those annoying sales calls we all get!

oh, thats not what u were after?! silly people, I hope u told them that theres enough of those annoyin sales ppl out there!! :x

yep and I dont want to be one of them lol, i done telesales for a bit when there was nothing else and its soooooo soul destroying!

glitzyglamgirl said:
yep definitely a lucky escape, I said to OH I had a funny feeling about it as soon as they called, and im seriously considering reporting them to watchdog :think:

getting free labour, the thing about CAP, and calling the free labour an interview session or whatever - that just ent right.. :| wonder how much money they saved on not paying people. look them up on companies house website, see if they are even remotely legit..

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/

it's not available on sundays though.

argh at them :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER