Iv messed up.....

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
I was convinced that Chloes 3rd set of jabs where due w/c beg of June so called doctors yesterday and they said it should of been w/c 6 May so she is late!

Iv booked her in for tomorrow.....felt so bad yesterday but was sure it wasn't until beginning of June - had visions of her yesterday of getting sick and it being all my fault!

What an idiot!! X

She will be just fine Hun I've known people have them really late loads cos of holidays/illness/ crap GP surgeries xx

Well iv worked out that if I had done them when I was supposed to but booked it at the end of the w/c (if that makes sense) then tomorrow will be 13 days overdue so not to bad but still feel bad for messing it up as it is important. It's not like I just forgot to pack an extra dummy or something silly like that. Lol

Oh well at least they are being done tomorrow :)?x

We have to wait for our health centre to call us for jags so some of our babies get early & some get late so I'm sure 13 days is just grand. We all know about mother's guilt though. :hug:

Thanks girls :)

My OH was so sweet when I told him, he said you've had a lot on and not to feel bad as I didn't completely forgot just messed up the dates what's easy to do :) x

We were behind already on jabs then couldn't make our last appointment so had to wait a month.
Lo will be just fine x

The nurse has made Harry late for his. He's not getting his 12 week ones until he's almost 14 weeks so i wouldn't worry too muh. As long as she has them, thats the main thing xx

You can have them late anyway so dont worry. Cams were all late as he was in hospital.

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

You can have them late anyway so dont worry. Cams were all late as he was in hospital.

Reall? The women on the phone made it sound like she had to come in straight away, she was "so she is late, she would of bad them done by now, we better get you in as soon as possible" made me worry and feel even a even worse mum! X

Harry got his a week late cos we had a funeral the day it had been booked for. I spoke to my HV about it when I realised and she said it was perfectly fine for it to be moved a week later so I wouldn't worry about it hun! Xxx

Reall? The women on the phone made it sound like she had to come in straight away, she was "so she is late, she would of bad them done by now, we better get you in as soon as possible" made me worry and feel even a even worse mum! X

That's just receptionists for you! The ones at my docs are so snotty! Do your Dr's not book you in automatically for these things? Mine did with the first jabs. Although he didn't get his check up till he was nine weeks cos they buggered up the dates!

Lyla had her third set of jabs a few weeks late and it was fine. Silly woman worrying you xx

Dont feel bad. I rebooked Daisy Grace's 2nd set cause they were scheduled for christmas eve and there was no way I was taking her then and running the risk of her being ill during our first family xmas. Then I rebooked for the week later and sadly my papa died and I had to travel south for his funeral just after new year. So it was 3 weeks later when she was done. Which ended up in her having a reaction so I was glad I didn't take her on xmas eve. Xxxx

tapatalking

Over here they give the same jabs at two months, four months and six months so don't worry.

That's just receptionists for you! The ones at my docs are so snotty! Do your Dr's not book you in automatically for these things? Mine did with the first jabs. Although he didn't get his check up till he was nine weeks cos they buggered up the dates!

No they just send a letter a few weeks before and you have to call and book appointment but you can't call as soon as you receive letter as can not make appointment as only except appointment bookings one week before iykwim that's prob one reason why I flipping forgot! X

Sometimes if baby is ill they won't do them anyway, and it has to be rescheduled so I am sure it'll all be fine.

I wouldn't worry - my friend took her little boy 2 months late for all his jabs as they were abroad for the first set so they all had to be delayed. X

Thanks everyone, feel much better about it now. Think it was just the way the receptionist spoke to me, she made it sound like I had just not bothered.

Will be glad wants she gets them done tomorrow even though I hate it when she has her jabs, her bottom lip goes and she always has a little tear or two and the way she looks at you to say "help mummy" I hate it!! X

I got the date mixed up for my LO's jags... I was in tears. Feeling like a failure. Was awful... The HV laughed at me and told me it was perfectly fine to have them anytime as long as there was 4 weeks between each set. And my friend took her LO and the HV refused and said to wait a week as he had a cold and a bit of a high temp... So must happen all the time :) xx

I got the date mixed up for my LO's jags... I was in tears. Feeling like a failure. Was awful... The HV laughed at me and told me it was perfectly fine to have them anytime as long as there was 4 weeks between each set. And my friend took her LO and the HV refused and said to wait a week as he had a cold and a bit of a high temp... So must happen all the time :) xx

Thanks Hun, she had them done this morning, 3 injections!!! She is being a right grumps now. She was fine as put the Simpsons on for her (yeah I know, not the best thing for her to watch but she loves it....just hope she turns out more like Lisa rather than Bart lol) then Daddy decided to sneak up behind her put his face right up to hers and shut Boo! VERY CLEVER.....about 20 mins of crying later I managed to calm her down by putting the music channel on and iv undun her baby grow to take legs out put her in Bumbo seat and at the moment she is happy with watching/listening to the music and every now and then looking at her feet like they are something weird stuck to her body :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back