Jabs and Dates

nickilubs

Reaction score
I've just booked Ivy in for her jabs and they have put her down for the 25th November so she will be just over 2 and a half months old. Thats for her first lot of jabs (meant to have them at 2months) then she will need another lot at 3months? So Now that she will be running 2weeks late do I book her to have them at 3months and 2 weeks or do I book her in to have them at 3months to get back on track with them, would it be too soon after the first lot? How important is it too have the jabs on time?

I am assuming that she will get her second lot 4 weeks after the 1st lot so yes she would be 3 months and 2 weeks

Thats the way ours were done. I got a card through with the date and the 2nd lot were 4 weeks after. Finlay was 8 weeks old with the 1st ones and was supposed to be 12 with the next but we were in a crash so these were put back to the next week @ 13 weeks and the 3rd set were 4 weeks after that (or whenever they were :lol:)

You have to wait 4 weeks bewtween jabs.

I wouldnt worry if they are a bit late DD had her 3rd lot at 6 months which was long overdue.

Cooper had his done a mth late so at 3mths then the second about 4wks after and has his last lot on friday :( I was glad of them being late as i thought it was alot to be putting into such a little baby. xx

Odd you have to book. They usually send out a card with the first set on and then based on when those are done, the following ones are done the correct amount of time apart thereafter.

It got messed up with us moving doctors, she got the slip through saying she was due for them but it had mine and OHs old surgery on the letter and we had only registered her at our new surgery so we don't know why it was sent from there all I can think is that the hospital sent her details there instead of the new one. So when I called to ask they said shes not on their books and I need to make her a appointment with the other doctors.

They ran out of jabs when ryan was supposed to have his last lot so he had them about 3 weeks late. As long as theres at least 4 weeks inbetween it doesnt matter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back