Its started....

MissGobby

Reaction score
.....getting up in the middle of the night for a wee, then not been able to sleep and figiting all night long....i feel like a zombie now lol - anyone else the same?!? :lol:

oooooooooooo just you wait till your heavily pregnant and you have to wake up every half hour to turn cos ur thighs have gone numb....that and still needing a wee with a 8lb baby jumping on ur bladder!!! haha

i miss being pregnant :( lol

yup....me

I need to get up at least once a night for a wee. Record so far is 4 times! :shock:

The horrible thing is not being able to get back to sleep once I've been but then falling in to a coma about 10 minutes before the alarm goes off..... :x :wall:

Mornings are definately grumpy in my house!!

lol just saw this thread, and thinking, i'm not preggars and i get up usually once a night sometimes more depending on how much i've had to drink, to go pee so i can get back to sleep easily cos i'm used to it. Wonder what i'll be like when i'm preggars!? :shock: Small bladder thing for me unfortunately, my mum is the same (wish i could blame it on being pregnant and just not knowing about it, :rotfl:) anyway, sorry for gatecrashing!

Haylii&&Mia said:
oooooooooooo just you wait till your heavily pregnant and you have to wake up every half hour to turn cos ur thighs have gone numb....that and still needing a wee with a 8lb baby jumping on ur bladder!!! haha

i miss being pregnant :( lol

Agreed!!! :lol:

I had to get up constantly to wee all through pregnancy but the last 2 months were the worst. I was a zombie at the end coz Maddison wanted to play all through the night kicking crap out of me :wink: I miss being pregnant too :(

Me me me! I get up at least once every night...

I find that if I don't turn on any lights, and just fumble my way to the bathroom, I get back to sleep pretty quickly. Just don't stub your toe on the leg of the bed!!! :rotfl:

LOL it doesn't stop!

I was exactly the same... I'm a bit better now but have noticed that I go from not needing a wee to BURSTING for one!! Same with poos lol xx

dannii87 said:
LOL it doesn't stop!

I was exactly the same... I'm a bit better now but have noticed that I go from not needing a wee to BURSTING for one!! Same with poos lol xx

yes he he and you all thought it would get easier...if youre going more than a few times in the night check it out as you may have a water infection. I had one at around 9-10 weeks and was up 6 times a night.

Although you do sort of get used to your sleep being disturbed and i find it easier to go back to sleep now.

The way I look at it, i'm not going to get a decent nights sleep for probably a couple of years at least now, so i might as well get used to it

Snuggle said:
I had to get up constantly to wee all through pregnancy but the last 2 months were the worst. I was a zombie at the end coz Maddison wanted to play all through the night kicking crap out of me :wink: I miss being pregnant too :(

same here.... sometimes i am positive the l'il so and so took a deliberate well aimed punch/kick at my bladder

I don't mind the getting up for a wee bit it's the lying in bed for the next hour listening to DH's snoring that's getting on my nerves!!! :rotfl:

Get as much sleep as you can now!!!

At the end of my last pregnancy i had pillows under my bump so i could sleep and it took some clever manouvers to get back up...lol

Also had mad itching fits......of course once baby is here, sleep will be a distant memory.....!!!!!

Chrissy1 said:
I don't mind the getting up for a wee bit it's the lying in bed for the next hour listening to DH's snoring that's getting on my nerves!!! :rotfl:

OOOH YES!! :D
I'm waking up several times a night but not always for a wee.....usually either a wee, I'm dehydrated or I feel sick (been leaning on boobs or tummy) :wall:

The constant weeing was okay, it was when i woke up inthe morning and I got terrible cramp in my calf and had to massage it it was so painful amd it happened every morning :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back