The wide awaken in the middle of the night thread ...

Hope81

Reaction score
Pointless post lol. I hate having to go for a pee in the middle of the night as I don't seen to be able to go back to sleep after that:(
Anyone else up a this h?

I wasn't awake at that time last night but I defo know what u mean about not being able to get back to sleep! I'm usually a brilliant sleeper but ever since finding out about bubs I keep waking up at the most random times and then lying awake for ages.

I suppose we'll have to get used to it won't we! x

I'm with you on that one. I ended up bed hoping last night. Started in my bed went into spare bed then finished the night back in my bed with a few toilet stops on the way! Not complaining though!!!

I can relate to this I never used to be up through the night only very very rarely and now its at least twice a night. Once back in bed I struggle to get comfy (god knows what I will be like once bump is bigger)

Managed to sleep until 6am this morning before needing to pee though the up and down through the night is really tiring me out but yes will need to get used to it unless I make hubby do all night feeds lol xx

the getting out of bed bit does me head in it was at least 2 or 3 times a night but i culd always get back to sleep :) but last 2 weeks i have been waking up around 4:30 for the loo and then been wide awake since then and its driving me insane :shakehead: xx

I read in a magazine a few weeks ago that you should try a breathing technique.

5 x deep breaths in (breathe out normally) followed by
7 x deep breaths out (breathe in normally)

I used to suffer from insomnia, and at beginning of pregnancy it started again .. until I tried this ... it really works! Haven't had problems sleeping since

I'm sure it wont work for everyone, but it's worth a go?

It's a pain in the arse I know, last few nights I have been awake since 2.30 am with no PF ladies to talk to lol I struggle to stay awake in the day. I rather that then the dreaded morning sickness though so shouldn't complain but I really do need my beauty sleep otherwise I am a cow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back