It's so hard to keep quiet!!!!

babyblonde

Reaction score
Have chatted in the last two days to two old school friends on facebook - one has just had a baby the other has just announced she's pregnant. It was soooo hard not to say ME TOOOOOOOOO!

Oh well, only 3 more weeks til scan time and then I'm off to buy a loudspeaker

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. I AM KNOCKED UP. THAT IS ALL.

Sssshhhhh it is isn't it!

I have told every person in the world apart from work colleagues. Although told direct team and line manager, so didn't even really manage that lol. Lucky I didn't find out until I was 7 + weeks pregnant

I will do the facebook annoucement on Tuesday after I have seen the little baby on the scan, but until then, like you, patient is a virtue.

I will join you with the loudspeaker;

'EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! PREGNANT LADY COMING THROUGH!!!!'

I know what you mean, most of my family & close friends know, but i was on facebook earlier & i was soooo tempted to post it on the todays comments bit....Debbie is knocked up again! :lol: i was a good girl & kept it to myself though :angel:

Oh me tooo. I have told a few friends here but am not telling family until probably they come and visit (then I'd kind of have to... :lol:) as they were such idiots about it last time.

But I am SOOO tempted to put on my status bit of FB Helen is... KNOCKED UP! Especially as 2 of my friends have just announced it...

Bring on 12 weeks...

Yeah, it's sooooo hard not to say anything. I've managed not to tell a soul so far - which is amazing for me! Mind you, we've recently moved far away from everybody, so it's not like I'm seeing all my family and friends and having to not tell them. I think my parents will be over the moon, and my freinds will be shocked, as I'll be the first one in our little group to sprog! So excited though - I might burst!!

I havnt even had my scan yet, and my OH announced it on his facebook :wall: ...so then i thought what the hell and did too! Ive also just told people at work. I hope i havnt jinxed it. :(

Haha i know i know but its so hard :( and its MISS Laurababs, tehe :lol:

I'm gutted, I STILL haven't told anybody at work because I'm waiting on news of a promotion and I just want to shout it from the roof tops! There are 2 more girls pregnant too grrrrrr

Laurababs said:
Haha i know i know but its so hard :( and its MISS Laurababs, tehe :lol:

I meant tisk tisk to your OH for blabbing on facebook :rotfl:

Had actually worked out you weren;t a Mr......

I remember learning at uni that the brain is the texture of fromage frais.....

Mine feels like a petit filous that a toddler has had their finger swirling around in :rotfl:

Couldn't wait any longer and had to tell my parents and friend also hubby told his parents..:)

Actually loads of people know about our baby, but I can't wait to tell EVERYONE!!!!!!! :lol:

i wanna tell all my friends but iv jus told close friends n family bt some people have put on there face book just found out im pregant and stuff like that and im like :| :| :| :| :| i got there first dont steal my lime light please as i no theres were accidents and mine was planned soiv been w8ing almost a year to share this joy lol

trudie said:
i wanna tell all my friends but iv jus told close friends n family bt some people have put on there face book just found out im pregant and stuff like that and im like :| :| :| :| :| i got there first dont steal my lime light please as i no theres were accidents and mine was planned soiv been w8ing almost a year to share this joy lol

OMG i feel like that :oops: I know it's REALLY petty but one of my friends has just announced their second (accidental) child on FB which was due the date of my second m/c's EDD... Which would only make her what, 8 weeks ish? I know it's SO childish but I just want to say "NO! You HAVE ONE already and I AM pregnant and that's ALL that matters so just SHUSH about your baby until my 12 weeks is up."

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well i think most of my facebook friends will know now because one of my close friends that does know wrote on my wall "how are you & bump doing" :wall: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back