• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Its over for good! i hate him!

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Well found out last week that when faith was about 2 months old and i was struggling on my own with PND he was sleeping with someone behind my back :cry: i went to stay at my mums for the week and he did it in our bed!
i cant understand why he has done this! he went through a stage of saying i was really fat and ugly well maybe that explains why he was saying it!! maybe she was tiny!
to think my little girl sometimes lays in our bed and he has had another women in there makes me feel sick!
its broke my heart im now living at mums looking for somewhere else to live as he keeps hanging around the house and it worries me!
anyone else had to go through this? :hug: :hug: :hug:

That is aweful hun, i cant say its happened to me to that extreme but i slightly know how you feel, what a pig he doesnt deserve either of you!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What an a***hole!! You are better of without him :hug:

Dont let him talk you into going back, either, he will do it again, and you will save yourself much heartache by breaking up now.

Good luck :hug:

what a dirty lowlife. his an a*** and your better off without him hun!!!
xnatx

Awwww hun I am so so sorry - that must be awful for you - glad you have your family to go to and help out... :hug:

Oh dear.. I don't think I can say what type of person he is without having it all blanked out with little stars ****

You are better off without him and men like that tbh are horrible people and don't deserve beautiful daughters and wonderful gf's... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats really awful, sorry hun :hug: My ex cheated (lots) and its bloody nasty. :x

Well its well and truley over now im living back at my mums with my little girl :)

He sees faith for 3 hours during the week and has her one night at the weekend!! its horrible tho :(

I have had so many nasty comments off him but trying to let him see it dont bother me!

Thanks for your support girliz! :hug: :hug:

Think of it like this... he's probably saying nasty thing because he is so livid that you actually had the guts to turn around and tell him to stick his relationship up is arse... :rotfl: and now he wants to try and get you down because he still can't believe that you would have done that... He probably had such a high and mighty opinion of himself and his lady capabilities and you've just kicked him into touch...

so next time he says something nasty.... just ask him if all those one night stands and bits on the side have left him with a hollow, empty, lonely feeling inside because of all the hollow, empty meaningless sex he's having... :) and is that why he's taking it out on you? :wink:

Walk with your head held high hun... he's a looser, you proved it to him, and he's not liking that... and do you care?... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: nope...

Gosh hun! That is just so discusting! The only thing I can say, when one door is closed something new opens for you! :hug:

How horrible.

He is only saying nasty comments to knock your confidence so you don't get together with someone else. He is prob trying to make you feel 'lucky ' to have him if your that bad and he is so amazing (in his eyes) :twisted:

well done for leaving him, not easy i bet. He'll be the one left sad and alone in the long run xxx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back