• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

it's only me.... UPDATED!

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Well I had enough of waiting for AF to turn up after getting 7-10 BFN's,
SO I booked an appointment with doctors for this morning, and she's told me I have till monday to come on if still no AF by then she is sending me for a blood test! :clap:
I am now 12 days late i'm having no period type pains at all, i haven't even got any preggers pains or symptoms ??? :think: so it's kinda making me think why haven't i come on ??? :? :?
so i have to do a urine sample monday morning to take with me then off for bloods i do hope i am PG, but i can't understand why i'm getting neg tests oh well not long to wait i suppose. :roll:

Keep your fingers crossed for me. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

All the best sweety wishing you loads of luck :pray: :hug: -xx-

Im in the same situation Loads of BFNS no AF - but because I have PCOS and I used to get really irregular periods (not for the last 10-12 mths all have been around 36 days) I am worried they will think I am being stupid at the docs and say that it is just the PCOS again... and I wont get anywhere.
Good luck for monday! Let us know how you get on!

All the best :hug:

keep us posted :D

eek hope its not pco wish you all the best

how annoying ! keeping crossed af stays aay for the right reason :pray:

Well i don't think i need to wait till monday to find out my results.....

:D

sorry it's blurry couldn't get a good pic.
:D

Well it looks like i'm preggers!!!! :cheer:

angiemum2b - Congratulations! So thats one more who has taken upon themselves to take up the challenge i made (see the thread A challenge for all)!

Well done and big hugs! :hug: :cheer:

thanks, i'm sitting here with my lil owen on my lap shaking. :D
but it's all good.

Can i add you to the list of people with a BFP on another thread? So excited for you!

tots hope yeah you can add me to the list!!!

I really can't believe it!!! :D

Well by my LMP i'm 6 weeks and my due date will be 01.01.2008! :shock:
A new years day baby!!! :D

Omg congratulations swety may must have been a good month so far for BFP'S!!!!! :cheer: :hug: -xxx-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back