It's not fair!!!

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
I look like I've ate all the pies and haven't got that bump yet!
I've just bought a cardi and the mat ones looked like a tent and my normal size made me look like a barrel
:brat: sob sob

Oh and I've just had to run out of a conference as almost threw up on the middle of it and I've got a headache

Sorry ladies rant over just feeling sorry for myself :( xxxxxx

Aaww, ive had a rough day at work too throwing up all day :hug:
i found once i started buying maternity trousers and tops that i started looking more pregnant as obviously theyre a different fit. maybe try a few items on and see how you feel? i just wear normal cardies with the rest of my maternity clothes xx

Thanks ladies, I was just feeling sorry for myself I can't wait to have that bump. I think I worry that the weight I've put on my stomach is fat and not baby.
Hopefully I'll build that bridge and get over it lol x x

Awh hun try not to worry it's the one time u can do it! Hope u ok xx

Cheers apple how are you? How far are you now ( on phone can't see tickers :() xx

Hun don't fret :hug: I was like this as well, and then the bump does deffo sprout overnight and you end up looking very pregnant all of a sudden :) x

yeah i looked dumpy then suddenly the next day i had a bump it was literally that sudden

Try a bump band hun- i got mine from Matalan it was £8 for two a black and a white one and they go under your top- it stops my belly moving as much and helped with the sickness and also they make the bump look smooth and round and supported and stop pants pulling in and making it look like fat not bump- you may be able to get them on ebay cheap i would give them a go :) x

Oh wow you sound EXACTLY like me at the moment!
That is why I created my pregnancy blog as I needed to vent how bad I felt, and also teach others that it can be harder than the media make out!

I too have put on weight but not the bump, its pure fat, mainly coz stodge is all i can tolerate, and im too tired to exercise lol.
however, dunno if this will help, last two days I have suddenley had some energy, which has helped me cope with the puking and cramps and heartburn a lot more than usual- im 14 wks and 3 days, so if ur near there, u may get same nice feeling!

If u get five mins, check out my blog and see if u share my pain lol http://pregnantpessimist.blogspot.com/

Thanks ladies I love the way you guys can pick me up :)
I'll def be trying the bump bands (shopping tomorrow) and reading the blog as I'm 15 weeks tomorrow x x

Yeh i wear mine all the time because it hides if you wear your pants under your bump and makes you feel supported ive well got my moneys worth out of em lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back