This just isn't fair ...

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
Isn't it amazing ...

One minute life is soooo great and your so happy it just feels like it couldn't get any better than what your experiancing now ... then .. BANG!

Someone comes and bursts your bubble and everything around you just seems to crumble ... and you have no control over what is happening ... All you have looked forward to and waited for has gone ... just like that!

I thought great baby due in august ... greg home in may and we move to donnington and start afresh as a family .... i was soooo excited, like a big kid ... finally my own family!!! just us three together and you know what?? i couldn't wait ... i was so excited!

Now, i have the birth of our baby and christmas .... then they send him away when our baby is less than 4 months old .... to the most voilitile place on earth for 5 months ... thats right no sooner have we been told we get to be together with our baby they are sending him to afganistan!

Im so bloody angry right now but sat here in tears! i feel like nothing is going the way it should! what if something happends and our baby won't know it's daddy?? I've got no controll over this and i feel ....wrenched ...

This so isn't fair ... why couldn't they just wait?

Wish more than anything they didn't do this and tell us this now!! GRRRR

Sorry guys just feel so blue ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Imi x

Hi Imi,
I was so sorry to read your post, thats just awful. I cant really think of anything to say to make you feel better. It must be hard to be the wife of someone in the forces. You have to keep positive though for all three of you, as the one at home you will be the backbone of your wee family.
You will soon be away from the witch :twisted:

The way we have been today ... we are on the verge of splitting up.

Things have been said that can't be un-done on both sides, and to be honest i've had enough of being pushed and pushed ... i can't take anymore ...

Im fed up of getting up each time im knocked down ... i can't do it anymore ... im physically and emotianlly drained ... pathetic isn't it

I just can't carry on like this!

imi, you are not pathetic at all. Your oh is miles away, your living with a bunch of twats and your 18 weeks pregnant. You are dealing with things really well but is there somewhere or someone else you could be with just now to look after you, your current environment isnt doing you any good.

I wish there was ...

Im trying to sort something out as we have for the time being called it quits ...

You never no what the future holds, but for now single parenting ... here i come :(:(:(

Hi Imi I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time at the moment. If you want to chat feel free to pm me. I may not be a lot of help to you but I have and have had some experience of what you're going through. When my ex left, I was 4 months pregnant and a single mum to a 1 year old. Also my current partner is in the forces and I'm 14 weeks pregnant with his baby.

Nikki.

Imi I am so sorry you are having a rough time of it lately. You really do need to be in a calm environment as all this stress isn't good for you or your baby.

Sending you lots of (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))

Xxx

Imi - as you say things change from on minute to the next! so things could change again... don't stress yourself out! hard not to giving the circumstances but a week, a month from now things could be different! the forces might change their minds again and want to keep him here!

i'd give it a few days and then give your OH a call.. things get said in the heat of the moment and i know you think they can't be taken back or never be forgotten but they do! i've said some horrible things to DH when we've rowed! we went through a really bad time before we married! (really bad!) i called the wedding off.. cancelled everything 6 months before! but we talked and sorted it out (took time! but we managed) and the wedding got put back on....the venue and church didn't actual cancel they just put a question mark next to our date!!!! but what i'm trying to say it.... things get said.. actions happen but that doesn't mean they can't be reversed or plans changed!!!

When is your OH contract with the forces up? would he consider packing it in? he could stay in a an active job - the police, fireman!!! can he object to the move....

When is he home? you'll be able to talk better face to face! i hate telephone chatting... you can't express yourself... how far does your sister live? can you stay with her for a few days - a little break... what about putting your name down on the housing list! get the ball rolling...

x

sorry its going badly, its not fair for you just now. Your right, you dont know what the future holds but hopefully for you it wont be as bleak as it looks right now.
((((hugs))))

Hey all ...

Well we have talked and he's deffinatly still got to go ... he has no choice, he spoke to his new staff sergent .... lifes a bitch hey!!

So i have no got to sort out so much in such little time ... i can't blame him for reacting the way he did i didn't help matters much, proberly made him feel even worse!

I lose him for 5 months but like he said ... he loses me and the baby ... who he won't have spent much time with at all ... 8/10wks is not alot and he still has to work and do his training to go out ...

I just find things so hard at the moment ... im fed up of having good news to be followed with a kick up the arse ... it's maddening!!!

Hayley .... I wish he could not go unfortunatly he has to, when we go for my birthday meal on friday, we going early so he can go see his new staffy, like greg said he needs to find out the ins and outs of everything ... he's had a shock! well so have we both! .... Wish i could stay with my sister but she only 12 LMAO!!

Since the new year we have seen each other for 10 days ... it sucks, we won't have spent half the year together, same next year ... so in 2 years we have spent 12 months ... just in each others company!! ... now im panicking on how the hell im going to cope alone with a new born baby! ... starting to feel like a single parent and that hurts.

He doesn't come out for a good few years yet so i guess we just have to put up with it .... just wish all these knocks didn't come at once ... it's hard!

Sorry for rambling .... just seen how long this post is, i should just shut my moaning up and get on with it, others do.

Thanks for listening to my crap, should be grateful for the time i have with him, i get upset for both him and bean cause of the time they arn't going to get with each other ... he's going to miss even more than he is now ....

Take care all, and thanks ...

Love Imi+Bean
xxx

Oh Imi, can things get any more complicated for you hun??

I am so sorry that you rowed with Greg, but as everyone has said, hormones and telephone conversations don't mix. I'm sure that things will be better on Wednesday when he comes home. It must be difficult for him too. He probably wants to go through every stage of this with you and is just as frustrated as you that you aren't together all of the time.

Sending you big ((((HUGS))))) and roll on Wednesday.
xxx

Oh Imi.. so sorry I didn't realise you were going through all this at the weekend.. I was far too busy to log on.. but I am glad that you and G are getting on a bit better.. as all the girls have said.. tempers fly on the phone as its so frustrating when you cannot talk face to face. My heart really goes out to you but you must try to stay positive... you have so much to be happy about:

Greg LOVES you!!
He is home Wednesday...
Then its your birthday
YOU ARE HAVING HIS BABY!!
You will be moving into a new house with G
In August you will be a MUM..
You will have some lovely times as a family before G goes off again and then you will still have US!!!

Remember we will still be here to support you and like I said before .. you are not alone and not a million miles away.. we can all meet up with our little sproglets and put the world to rights .. you will be so happy when your little one arrives that you will find a way to look forward and G will be home soon enough.. time will fly when you have a LO to look after!

xxxx

Hey all ...

All i can say is i will be glad when things start to sort themselves out, im at my wits end, but for the next week they can sod off i have things to look forward too!!

Greg home on wednesday 30 something hours and counting hehe and it my birthday wednesday too, so excited lol!!

Thursday i have MW appointment (First one greg will have been to) and hair appointment, then friday is the big family meal ... just hope i can stay awake ... have a feeling i shall sleep all afternoon!!

So by saturday i should be a funky soon to be mummy with a new wardrobe and fab sexy hair do!! lol

I know i have things to look forward to, but the probs seem to out weigh the postives at the mo ... all i want is my house and my hubby with a healthy baby to follow ... is that to much to ask??!!!

Any how im off to scotland a week today for a 3day break (Going to see the SIL) so it should be nice!!! getting all excited the fat he shall be home soon ... only 2 more sleeps!!!!! :D :D :D

Hope the rest of you's are ok ...

Love n hugs

Imi+Bean
xxx

My heart goes out to you hun!

But as the other ladies said you have so much to look forward to :D

I hope you all the best for ur future, and as they say distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Everything will work out hun, just bare with it

Dreamer x x x

Hi HUn

sorry your going through such a rough time, i hope things do get better for you both and no matter what try not to get angry at him im sure he wants to be home as bad as you want him to prob even more cuz look at where he is.. but yet again look where you have to live :?
Take care hun and things are gonna get better this week you deserve a little break.
Katrina xxx

Well less than 24 hours to go and i can't wait!!!

So excited about him coming home i can barely keep still!! ... i've been on a mission this morning lol cleaning like a nutter!!!

We going to kilcady in scotland on monday so break should be wonderful, and we can't wait to see our nephew and neice ... it will be a great few days!! then we come back to our scan!!!

Thanks for all your messages of support ... you guys being there helps sooo much so i appreciate the time out and help you have given me!!

Well im off to go finish scrubing and cleaning ... (myself) lol this exfoliating lark crap lmao!!!

Love imi
xxx :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back