Hopefully it's time!!

Been sent home as not in established labour, told to take paracetamol, hot baths & sleep.
Don't know how that's going to work I've had 4 baths since the morning, paracetamol doesn't touch the sides & my contractions are 4 mins apart so no sleep lol
Don't think I was cut out for this labour malarkey lol

Oh Hun just posted the last message as u did. Hope things pick up for u and that u r in full labour soon !! Big hugs xxxx

Keep up the good work Hun :hug: not long til you will meet your baby :love: can't believe how busy today is on here, babies popping out all over the place :good: xx

Hope u managed to get some rest. How r things this morning. U will be fab, u will be meeting your baby v soon now :) xx

Hope you're going ok tinks.....just keep thinking that the end is near now...........I am sure u r doing fab!! xx

hows things going ? hope you managed to get some sleep

how did i miss this!? good luck tinks, hope baby has arrived xxxx

ooooh I hope tinks is jst so busy cuddling her new baby! Who's her txt buddy? Anyone have her on FB?

Hope all is well Tinks

:hug:

Only just catching up, as usual... Hope you've had your little bundle of joy by now, and that everything has gone well for you!

Eeep, I wonder how she's getting on or if baby is here yet. Does she have a text buddy? x

oooh hope its all happened now and ur too busy snuggling to update. xxxx

Not yet :-( water broke lunchtime today do we came in and told I was only 3cm.......but....... Because I was exhausted & very dehydrated they admitted me at 3pm today. Once examined they realise baby had pooped so was whisked straight into delivery to be monitored.
Have been put on a drip for dehydration and have just had hormone drop started & epidural.
Haven't slept since 3am Monday as all my contractions were 5/6 mins apart from the start.
Looking forward to a nap and hopefully she'll be here by morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back