its my due date..

Eblinx

Reaction score
..but no sign on my LO coming out today :wall: :wall: :cry: :cry:
Its not fair :shakehead: Been looking forward to this day for ages and it just going to pass my by..well you know what i think to that? :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Come on Damon its time for you to make an appearance now!!!

Happy Due Date babe xxx

aaarw hun, I hope the little man makes his appearance soon for u!! :hug:

Hope Damon is here soon, my fingers are crossed for you :hug:

skatty said:
Hope Damon is here soon, my fingers are crossed for you :hug:

Im not talking to you right now skatty..we were due about the same time and you LO is already 25 days old :cry: :cry:
Lol, im only joking :D
Thanks everyone..i hope he comes out soon :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Hopefully Damon will decide to make an appearance today... will keep everythings crossed for you hehe :hug: xx

Get walking :shock:
I can only just make it up the stairs.. :shock: :shock:
I have had curry 2 nights running now..you think he would get the hint down there :shock:
Oh well looks like i might have to lie there like a sack of spuds while DH gets some sex tonight then :talkhand: :talkhand: :rotfl: :rotfl:

haha craig will think its christmas dear!!!

were gonna have a halloween baby me thinks :D

soo excited :D

Your right lozzi, he wont know what to think :rotfl:
I doubt he will come tomorrow either..well i do plan to go to bingo tomorrow night if nothings happened..so you never know..maybe if i get close to winning big my waters might break :cheer: :wink:

happy due date! Hope LO come soon for you :)

and good luck at the bingo :)

Thanks, i need all the luck i can get lately..i never win anymore :shakehead: Hopefully he will be here so i wont be able to go though :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck Eblinx, hope things start moving along very soon for you. I am on the final countdown as well now - curry last night, long walk today. Sex will be a last resort :rotfl:

ahhhhhhh happy due date!! I cant wait...its alll sooo exciting isnt it??

My midwife says pineapple is good cause babys dont like the taste of it ....

:)

i dont like the taste of it either :shakehead: Maybe i will give that a try tonight before i resort to sex :lol:
I told craig his luck is in tonight if nothing happens today and you should have seen his eyes light up..maybe i should have kept that one to myself for a while..he wont let me forget now :rotfl:

well..looks like i will be resorting to sex tonight..i hope it works..i dont want to go through sex for nothing :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back