its my due date..

Jayceesmumma said:
Eblinx said:
You wouldnt believe how much time i am in the bath..thats it...showers from now on :shakehead: :shakehead:
And lots of sex tonight..well..not lots but im sure i can manage some in the name of moving this baby :cheer: :cheer:
You have done both..cheered my morning right up :cheer: :hug: :hug:
Aww shucks :oops: made me blush!
I was in the bath pretty much all day with Jaycee I had NOTHING else to do! I had at least 2 baths in the day and 1 or 2 at night lol! :shhh:
I was staying at OHs nans house for 2 days and i dont like having baths at other peoples houses (especially being as hugely pregnant as i was lol!) and then it started!
I hope tonights the night for you honey! Will be thinking of u to the song ''Let's get it on....'' lmao!
All the best for a fast easy painfree labour!
I want to see a birth story tomorrow missy!! :D
:hug: :hug:

I hope tonight isnt the night..well not untill after 9:30 because im going to bingo..could you imagine everyone sat there..then all of a sudden me getting up shouting "my waters have broke!!"
:rotfl: :rotfl:

ha I wish mine was having sex! with him is like trying to get blood out of a flammin stone :roll: ( he says he doesnt want to spoil me ) :x

I have always had a very high sex drive, poor bloke didnt know what hit him when he met me :lol:

Oh well can't complain I get it at least once a week :roll:

Eblinx said:
I hope tonight isnt the night..well not untill after 9:30 because im going to bingo..could you imagine everyone sat there..then all of a sudden me getting up shouting "my waters have broke!!"
lmao, seeing as ur having a boy then its more than likely!! They always turn up when you dont want them to!!

Tasha20 said:
ha I wish mine was having sex! with him is like trying to get blood out of a flammin stone :roll: ( he says he doesnt want to spoil me ) :x

I have always had a very high sex drive, poor bloke didnt know what hit him when he met me :lol:

Oh well can't complain I get it at least once a week :roll:
Bless ya! mine is opposite, all he goes on about is bloody sex :roll: HE'S lucky to get it once a week! It gets boring when u hear about it 24/7 :bored:

:shock: how could it be boring :talkhand: :lol: lol I don't think you can find any relationship were the one wants it as much as the other, its always unbalanced :think: which proberly is a good thing :|

it is boring to hear about it 24/7..i swear thats all my DH thinks about all day :shakehead: :rotfl:

Tasha20 said:
:shock: how could it be boring :talkhand: :lol: lol I don't think you can find any relationship were the one wants it as much as the other, its always unbalanced :think: which proberly is a good thing :|
VERY true! If people with high sex drives joined forces the population of the world would double in months!! If low sex drives got together we'd be extinct in a few years! :rotfl:

It gets very boring to hear about it all the time! it takes the fun out of spontaneousness lol!

Ah yes never thought of it like that, very clever :cheer:

Eblinx said:
it is boring to hear about it 24/7..i swear thats all my DH thinks about all day :shakehead: :rotfl:
I KNOW its all my OH thinks about coz everytime i call him at work he's ''in the toilet'' :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jayceesmumma said:
Eblinx said:
I KNOW its all my OH thinks about coz everytime i call him at work he's ''in the toilet'' :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: now that is a high sex drive

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You would think if he sorted himself out while hes at work he wouldnt bother you for it so much at night :shakehead:

Seriously, his sex drive is tremendously high!! I didnt think anyone could be that 'into it' all the time! :roll: drives me nuts! :x

Eblinx said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You would think if he sorted himself out while hes at work he wouldnt bother you for it so much at night :shakehead:
YES!!! You WOULD think that!! Id be bloody grateful!!
Its all he bugs me about from the moment he gets in! we never cuddle in bed incase he 'pokes' me!!

He sounds like my DH..he will "sort himself out" so hes not after some all night..but it NEVER works like that

all the best hope LO makes an appearence soon. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back