It's just not the same anymore

Lolly85x

Reaction score
Kids TV is pants!
Bring back greenclaws, the raggie dolls, Rosie and him, wizadora, Brum, the family ness...

I couldn't agree more, I used to love playdays, the riddlers, rainbow, children's hospital, grange hill and that's just to name a few lol

Oh... The queens nose, and the borrowers.xx

queens nose was cool, and raggy dolls was ace! i think like a lot of things there is less emphasis on decent ideas and more on flashy 3d graphics for cartoons etc. they dont make them like they used to though.

Button moon! 'We'll follow Mr Spooooon, Button moooon' lol
Rosie and Jim was also ace.
I'd completely forgotten about the queens nose

I agree! It's rubbish now! I loved play days and come outside!! X

tapatalking x

It's funny how you can tell if people watched CITV or CBBC by the programmes they remember.

I was a CBBCer but ventured to CITV every now and again. Andy Peters in the Broom Cupboard with Ed the Duck was my favorite after school!
Superted, Get Your Own Back, The Queen's Nose, Maid Marian, Grange Hill. I used to hate Newsround but would watch it as Neighbours would be on after it. And if they did those Newsround specials that lasted longer than usual I'd be so fed up!

Then there were the programmes that were on really early on a Sunday morning that we would sneak downstairs to watch: Sonic the Hedgehog and Sharky and George.

We watch channel 5 in the morning as they have fireman Sam, Thomas the tank engine and noddy! New versions but nearly as good!
Xxx

Agreed! I have loads on VHS whenever I spot the videos in chazzas I get them.

Nice to see some recognition from Greenclaws! :love:

Who remembers the programme knightmare. It was the one where someone had their eyes covered by a huge viking helmet thing and their friends guided them around a magical computer type kingdom. Used to love it!! Was on the other day!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back