It's Growing!!

Congrats for your brother :)

My borhter did his test about 5 times before passing and since then he hasn't been able to get a car to drive and it was about 2-3 years ago :shock:

Insurance for lads is crazy! I pay £350 and they want £2500 off my brother :eh:

I know it's crazy!! My insurance went up £100 a month just to have him on it! He is 30 and even that doesn't make a difference to prices, I thought it might bring it down a bit due to his age. I have told him to try and get just a little 1.0 or 1.1 as he needs to build up his no claims! xx

I have a Fiat 500 and that is dirt cheap to run and has low insurance... i think it's a 1.2 but don't quote me, i'm surprised i remembered the make and model :oooo:

So just a little update, went again for a scan and follicles still not big enough, they have grown by 1mm each, she has told me to do today's stims along with Saturday and Sunday and she promise she would trigger shot on Monday!! She did say that I may ovulate myself over the weekend which will be fine, do you ladies think that I should get some opks just incase? Also I am concerned that my lining is 13 and is going to be too thick!! Next AF is going to be painful if I shead that lining!!

Will I fall at the last hurdle? will these follicles ever grow to the right size?? I wish I had the answers!!!!!

Mel
Xx

Just caught up with this Mel. I hope they grow more and 13mm is fine on the lining. I would just BD all weekend instead of using OPK's then you have it covered x

I think you're going alright Mel :)

A couple of days is no big deal and your lining should just about be spot on, it shouldn't be over thick i wouldn't have thought.

I hope you're getting enough humpage in ;)

I have been doing my fair share lol every time she puts off the trigger shot I keep thinking oh man not another few days lol... It's just not that romantic when you are on a schedule!!

Just be grateful that there is still a reason for doing it at all lol

You get to IVF and it's like... why bother... :oooo:

I think that is why old people stop having sex, because it doesn't make a baby.

Last edited:
I hate my scan today and the nurse said it looks as if I ovulated by myself over the weekend and so didn't need HCG trigger, so now I guess it's a waiting game! I have to have bloods done in 7 days to make sure I def ovulated but she really thought I had as follicles were gone and she could see a lot of fluid. She also said my lining was bumpy which indicated ovulation!! Not heard that one before?? Going to try and not symptom spot as I don't really know what I am looking for, also I don't want to build my hopes up. However I am sure it is going to be a long 2 weeks!!

oooh good luck! and heres hoping you caught that egg!!!

Great news! FX for you honey!!!! Xxxx

Yey Mel good luck in your 2ww!! Keeping everything crossed for you!! Bit of a random question; did you feel ovulation, ie did your ovaries ache alot or did it just feel normal? Xx

Hi blondy

Yeah I did feel it, it was like a pinching feeling and was there for a few hours. Prior to that the days before I felt like my ovaries were swollen, I not sure if that is to do with the stims. I didn't have loads and loads of CM though. I don't ovulate on my own and so I wasn't sure what to expect, there was some but not loads x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back