Letrozole update and AMH success!

laurat

Reaction score
Well had my scan done and Im fine to start the letrazole. I have 2 small follicles on the left and 1 measuring 13 on the right. The letrazole is hopefully to make only one follicle grow (difference from clomid) to 17 or above then I inject my leg with something that then makes me ovulate. Could be gandorphins??? So basically I need the letrazole to work to make the follicle grow.

Was fully planning to go right ahead today with taking it but just typical woke up this morning with a huge red sore infected ear. Its very painful and unpleasant so I need to take antibiotics to get rid of the infection first. Hence letrazole on hold! Should hopefully only be a week so hey ho I need to get used to waiting if this isnt successful.

On a positive note she took my AMH bloods today to check my egg reserve. Although I am worried about the result reckon its best to know. I was going to pay privately for this so a wee bonus she is doing it!

Sounds positive Hun, a 13mm naturally is good.

Hope you feel better soon, good luck with everything!:)

Xx

Ow ear infections are painful, hope it gets better quickly hun. You already started the antibiotics? Really hope the letrozole is the ticket to your bfp. My doctor mentioned it as an option for me too so I'm interested to see how it goes. Sending lots of luck xxx

That sounds really good Laura :good:

I'm so glad for you! Sorry about the infection though...

Very inpressed with you getting your AMH done ;)

Last edited:
yay , glad about the follicle but sorry for the poorly ear x

Hey KayKay, my ear is thankfully back to its normal size now which is a huge bonus! Its no longer sore but just has a wee lump at the back of it which I presume will burst and hopefully go away very soon. Ive to keep taking the antibiotic till Fri. Weirdest thing really! Thanks for asking!

Letrozole to start Sat I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back