• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

its going too quick!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
edward wore a unisex babygrow of charlottes last night.. its 6-9 months. i cant get over how quick its going.. you know its one of the clothing items you pick up and think.. god he'l never grow into that.. and all to quick its come around and hes in it :cry: although its nice to see him in it coz it was charlottes (the only thing of charlottes hes worn) i feel sad that its flying by.. why do they grow up so quickly.. they are teenages for long enough.. they should be babies for 5 years lol..

aw hun :hug: :hug: I know how you feel. With James being such a big boy I kinda feel like Ive missed out a bit on the whole tiny, newborn baby experience. Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt change him for the world but it would nice to keep him little for longer. He is only 3 months but we are already having to look what to do about a carseat etc cos he is fit to burst in the stage 1 one!! :cry:

Jen&James said:
aw hun :hug: :hug: I know how you feel. With James being such a big boy I kinda feel like Ive missed out a bit on the whole tiny, newborn baby experience. Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt change him for the world but it would nice to keep him little for longer. He is only 3 months but we are already having to look what to do about a carseat etc cos he is fit to burst in the stage 1 one!! :cry:
:hug: :hug: I've felt the same with Tia and lil miss.. they are both big girls and lil miss fits in to 6-9month old clothes already and they are getting on the tight side... you feel you missed out on the whole tiny newborn part...

but with the huge leaps and bounds lil miss is currently making in her development its all become extremely exciting to see what she does next :)

Jen&James said:

i felt the same with hannah hun i saw all these tiny babies in special care and she looked so big, everyone always thought she was older than she was and all the really quite newborn stuff i had bought never fit her :cry:

i feel cheeky saying it really.. coz hes small for his age coz he wasnt gaining.. so i did have the small baby for ages.. i just cant get over how quick its going..

Nah dont be silly hun - I dont think it matters how big or small your baby is...it goes far too quickly!! Your right, they are teenagers for so long, it would be nice to keep them as babies for a little longer than we get!

Oh goodness I know what you mean.

Lydia is going to be THREE this year....and Alex (who I was counting on being my little baby to pacify me for a while haha....is only 2.5 months off being ONE. :cry:

I know what you mean!

I cant believe nearly a year ago i was still pregnant - and now i have this precious little girl who is nearly 10 months old! :shock: and in 10 weeks is going too be 1........i can see why hubbys broody, they dont stay babies long enough :cry:

Least you can console yourself Lisa that you have a little while yet before hes one. Ted is beautiful though. :D

I keep picking clothes up in shops and thinking that I can never imagine Luke fitting into them.. I know he will though but I want him to be little for a long time LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back