back to work

hi hun,

thanks for your posts.

I aplied for a job in my local pub yesterday, im going to phone the college today and tell them i cant do the course.
im not feeling much better to be honest, but then i know its half coz of hormones, i was very emotional and irational for the first 12 weeks of cobys pregnancy so im trying to think clearly, but its hard.

im just totaly fed up that i have to give up my course but jase can still go and have tattoos, it just doesnt seem fair to me.

oh well, thats life i guess.

xxx

Jase needs a bloody slap!! :twisted: Sorry if I offend you Layla, but he does. I know you love him to bits, but he's being really stubborn about this. Is there any reason why he can't do the part-time job in the pub? Is it because of the silly shifts he's doing?

You have enough on your plate with 3 kids to take care of, and also yourself with being pregnant. The last thing you need to do is spend 5 hours a night on your feet. :roll:

Did he have his tattoo in the end then?

awww hun ur doing better than me id have thrown a big strop n hed have been out lol!
i really feel for u hun ur work load is triple (more but dont know wot comes after ) lol and u r preggers so make everything harder sendiing u ((((hugs))))

yeah he did get his tattoo.

i have deicded now that im not going to care about money, im sick of being the only one, Ethan needs new shoes so im going to take him out after school and get him some and not think of where the money is going to come from.

if we get in trouble, its jases turn to deal wwith it

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back