It's been 1 year :-(...

jojo3972

Reaction score
Since my Erpc for my second loss and its been hellish hard I've done what I could do try distract myself but it didn't work it's also my mums bd and all the memories have come crashing down on me :-( ... I so thought I would have my rainbow baby by now or at least a nice bump :-/ but instead I've got nothing and I had another loss Back in October I'm so sick of this why the hell isn't it happening totally fed up today and I've got to do it all again in 2 weeks for the anniversary of my first loss which is 29th may , realy hope I can get my bfp this month would be so fitting would make it all worth while *****sighs****** xxxx

You've been in ttc too long now jojo, can't imagine your frustration and sadness. Hope your okay xx

Aw Jojo it's horrible totally sympathise with these feelings you will get there. Why does it have to take so long :(.

Hopefully this will be your month xxx

I'm sorry your feeling so rubbish Jo. You deserve a bfp and I hope it comes this month for you xx

Thnk u ladies thnk god that day is over, I'm in my fertile week now and trying my hardest this month aswel as trying to relax its gd that my sex drive goes mental in my fertile week and I mean mental so no oh it's such a chore dtd all the time lol I actually gag for it it's not even funny sometimes lol anyways fingers crossed I'm not in ttc section much longer :) x

Sorry it was such a tough day for you yesterday jojo, its so hard facing these milestones.

I cant imagine how you feel.....i am totally fed up and feeling crappy that i have been ttc 1 year and habe had 3 losses but you have been trying a lot longer :-(

Hope something good happens this cycle and you have fun trying.

oh jojo, sorry for your anniversary

hope you get your rainbow baby soon xx

I know how you feel, it's bloody unfair. We just have to keep strong and keep on knowing that one day our day will come.
You will never regret trying but you would always regret giving up, that's how I see it anyway.
Big hugs at this sad time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back