Its BED Time Caitlin

Wobbles

Reaction score
Its time to put this lady in her BED!

I'm going to build up this week to do it on the weekend now Ive got the replacement handle for my Lindam baby gate.

Im dreading the whole thing so I was just wanting to share this with you :lol:

She loves the comfort of her cot and I know people use them until around 3 so if thats what she'd like in the end then I'll have to come back but I really want Caitlin in her bed now and Megan over to the cot. Megans in a travel cot although will point out she has a proper matress in there the only diff is its mesh not wooden plus shes in the office :wall2:

It took summer about a week of me sitting next to the bed until she fell asleep and then slowly moving away each night and also a couple of nights of her screaming and me putting her back in bed doing the 'it's bedtime' speech first time I put her back and second time then not speaking to her the next few times to eventually go to sleep in her bed x I had a baby gate on her bedroom door and there was a couple of nights that she woke up and put herself to sleep next to the gate without crying etc but that didn't last long x good luck honey and persevere x x

my little girls is 2 this month and we put her in her bed about 2 months ago she also loved her cot so i was very worried. We put a baby gate on her bedroom door and said goodnight like we did in her cot and she screamed lol only thing she didnt do what i was worrying she would was get out of the bed. I thought she would be stood at the baby gate screaming but she never moved. Only took about 3 nights till she was fine again now she just go's like she did in her cot. Wishing you luck xxxx

I dread her pulling the clothes out mainly :lol: she has a VERY bad habit of this :lol:

Is there anyway you can secure the warbrobe and drawers, maybe with laces or something, put the laces through the handles and tie them together so she cant get them open.

They would just pull out together if Im thinking what you are?

I have
8 drawers
6 drawers
Wardrobe with 2 drawers

:lol:

Hi

You can buy the locks for the drawers and wardrobes off of ebay for cheap. I did this with leoni when i moved her into her bed.

I have to say that I was lucky because Leoni slept in her bed and right through the very first night but when i put her down for a nap for the first time she kept getting out of bed and running around. But all i did was go up, tuck her back in and shut the door without speaking to her. Took 5 or 6 attempts but she got fed up and went to sleep.

I found that if i put her toys out for her in the morning she was less likely to want to fiddle with the drawers etc.

Good luck lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back