Binning The Dummies!

Wobbles

Reaction score
I know some people see no problem in their kids having soothers until 3 etc but I didn't want that :( It was impossible to get Caitlin off them because of Megan ...we started slowly stopping 'giving them' then Megan was born and til now its a "ITS MINE" situation! Awful!

So we've been trying to stop having dummies in sight in the day and just give for naps and bedtime so if thats the case I'm now wondering how to get Caitlin to go to bed WITHOUT ...

OR

What I have noticed and nursery say the same it stays in her mouth for 5 minutes and it drops and she stays asleep so it doesn't stay in her mouth would you just allow that and let her drop it 100% at night in her own time (purely based on the fact it does not stay in her mouth)?

I have so much to do;
Cot > bed
Room each > shared room
Potty training

That I just don't want to throw too much at her at once.

BUT has anyone got any advice and experience trying to bin the dummies at 2yrs+

x

Supernanny done the 'dummy fairy' which looked good. You gather all the dummies up in a basket and take them with the child/children and say you're leaving them and the dummy fairy will leave them a present :)

I got rid early before Hebe got addicted! :lol: Emily was just turned 2 and I just went cold turkey. Took it off her and gave it to Father Christmas for the baby reindeers - same as dummy fairy I guess - and we had a kick off for 3 nights then fine. :)

Yer I always loved the idea of the fairys but I don't think she'll get it :lol;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back