Junoir Bed

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
We will be moving at some point in the next 6 months and I want Evie to go straight into a bed in her new room. She's never slept in her cot- she sleeps on my bed now and I move her into the cot when she's in a deep sleep.

She'll be just over 1 which I know is early but as long as she has the guard up she should be fine shouldn't she? She hardly moves in her sleep as it is.

Was thinking something like this:
1207211749Kinder_First_Bed-Pink_(KCF).jpg

I put Maddison in a junior bed with side rail when she was 15 months and its been a success. I think we would have been able to do it earlier if we wanted to so if you are happy with it then go for it :hug:

alice went into hers when we moved here

that is a fab bed btw!!!

:shakehead: Nope she cant have that bed because I want it!!!

DS had a proper toddler bed with a side from about 10 months as it eased the transition from co-sleeping, he used to point to the big bed in his room when we put him in the cot.

Jessie went into a bed at sixteen months and Vic at fourteen months or so, as he was suicidal (kept trying to throw himself over the rails head first :wall: ) and both were fine. Ani on the other hand is still in a cot but only for another few weeks

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back