its all over, she got me :(

Anna B

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Don't know what to say really.
AF arrived today, a few days later than I expected, but then it would be a little off as I haven't had a proper period since I was 15 (I'm nearly 27!).
Paul and I are still apart, working on it, but not getting anywhere yet.

He is now on anti depressents and beta blockers for anxiety, and says I need to see a sex therapist as I have a low sex drive (wouldn't you if you'd been sexually harassed throughout school?!) i dunno if I want to or not, but I haven't ruled it out. (I know this isn't really the right board for this, but I don't want to have to make multiple posts, so please bear with me :( ) He has a ton of issues with me, most of which I am willing to address, but he won't even entertain the idea of adressing any of my issues til I address his to his satisfaction.

Oh I don't know, There is tons more to say, but I don't want to load you girls with it, its my problem, and I have to deal with it I suppose. Still at least there is no baby to get messed up in the process.

Oh hun you really are having an awful time. Don't really know what to say to make you feel better so i'm sending you loads of hugs.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry she got u hun :hug:

I think u both need to go and talk to someone - maybe apart or as a couple but it should help

Hope things get better soon

Oh hun, so sorry she got you and that you're feeling so low....and being made to feel worse by the sounds of things.
Il PM you

xxx

Sorry AF got you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I agree that you should both see someone as you've both been through an unimaginably painful experience. I hope everything works out for you both :hug: :hug: :hug:

Of course you can off load here :hug:
Maybe you could post in the Adult section if you are worried about people reading it?
If you need to vent, do it, don't keep it in.

Hope you are OK

I dont know wot to say but i just wanna send lots of hugs your way
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone, and especially the ladies who took the time to PM me, I will reply, just not time now (mum is doing a roast and its nearly ready -yummy!)

I am feeling a bit more relaxed being away from him, but I miss him like crazy, its going to be hard to not go back because of that, but I will be strong, I have to be if I'm going to get any better, and if he's going to see where he is in the wrong too (he isn't in the wrong with everything, I am too, but he just can't see that he's wrong at all!)

I will be poping back here from time to time I think, don't know how often, but it would be nice to see you all get your BFP's, even if I can't at the moment.

I think whilst you are going through all this stress it would be hard for you to concieve anyway so probably a good idea for you to get couple counsiling for you both to help you deal with the loss of oliver but also maybe you could both get to speak to someone separately if anything it will make you a stronger person and it might make your OH realise what he has put you through xxx

All the best hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back