She got me! :-(

Joey2011

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had a much better 2ww than last cycle as I forced myself to not think about it and totally relax about it. I was due on Friday, no spotting beforehand so I started to think this was it. I couldn't detect my ovulation last cycle so I assumed I'd ovulated early and it had worked!

As if!!!!!

I've started today and have bad period pain. I'm so fed up! To top it off someone at work think she's pregnant! I'm so delighted for her as it's probably her last chance to have a child but what about me?! I hope my time comes, I just wish my body would do it for me and create this child I so desperately want.

Nice glass of wine for me tonight!

Good luck to everyone in the same boat.

Xx

Get some chocolate and a have a hot bath andi really do hope you get your bfp soon!! now send me some af vibes so i can start trying again too! xxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like a plan!

I should count myself lucky that I can try again this cycle. Sending the evil witch your way!!

Good luck!

Xx

she got me too hun. sucks ... but we always have next month or the month after that.
hugs. xx
p.s i have bad bad p.pains too this month - just rub it in you witch!!!

I know, me too, vvv bad pains, burning feeling etc, I must have been bad in a past life to get this torture!!

I'm going to try and stay positive and go for it again. I just can't wait until I have 9 months of no periods!!!

Good luck and hopefully next month will be our month!

Xx

I've been doing a lot of praying recently! I don't feel like I even want to cry about it anymore, I just feel numb. Not sure that's a good thing though!

Xx

my new way of dealing with it is to keep myself busy thinking of other things!!!

i have spent too much time thinking babybaby and no baby, when i fell pg twice b4 so easily when i didnt think about it - so i know it works!

just easier said than done! anything else you can focus on? xx

Sorry the witch got you hun, def have that glass of wine and relax. Your bfp will come fx with loads of baby dust to you xx

sorry she got you. i got out on friday too, knew thursday it was all over though. miserable. i got so stroppy this month about the witch turning up i got my Pill back out and even took one!! just wanted out of the roller coaster emotion for a bit, but with encouragement from DH just going to keep going for now....

sorry to hear you are in pain, chocolate is def the answer, preferably as mentioned above in the bath with wine!!

lets keep the faith for the next month, I am joining the august thread now...

xxx

Thanks ladies, what would I do without you!! I have a few weddings and my holiday to look forward to. You're right Corrinne, I need to focus on other things. I hope it will happen one day, I just don't 'think' it will anymore but I'm not giving up.

Flisstebbs keep those pills in the drawer! We'll all drag each other through this. It's so damned hard and so frustrating but that's life I guess.

Thanks Daniph and faithangle for being so sweet, it's so much easier knowing I'm not alone. If only my work colleage's knew what I was thinking they'd die of shock!

I long to hold my bundle of joy! It's nice having a secret ;-)

Keeping everything crosses for this cycle for all of us!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back