It's a .......

Hazel

Reaction score
GIRL!!!!!!!!! :D

I found out today after a lot of prodding, running around the car park and a coffee she finally moved her legs and there was no evidence of a hotdog :lol: I think that coffee has had a big effect as I'm feeling little kicks now :dance:

I have been convinced I was going to have a boy up until 2 weeks ago when I started to feel movement and was surprised at how active it was.

I wasn't bothered either way. My hubby and I have been discussing wether our life was going to be football matches or horse riding lessons. And I can't wait to dress her in little pink wellies and stripy tights :lol:

There were 2 other girls that were finding out today also. How did you get on??

congratulations...we are having our second girl as well..blooming marvellous has got some gorgeous dresses which i ve just seen..

My mother in law has already asked permission to be in charge of dresses :lol:

Aww congrats on your pink bump hun. :D Do you have any pictures? Im looking forward to hearing how the other girls got on to.x

Congratulations!

Beware though - pink bumps are more active! You're in for a right kicking over the next 20 weeks :cheer:

Congratulations chick, got the girl I wanted too, so looks like we both had a good day! I can't stop smiling!! hehe x

Congrats on being team pink.
I had mine today and i am team blue ( there doesn't seem to be alot of us around)
So it will be the footy matches for me and my boys.

I will post pics asap. We got given cd so need to take photos from that. They also did a couple of minutes 3d for me!!! That was amazing, could already see the features and I think she is going to look like my husband (I have a big nose :fib: , and it looks like she doesn't)

congratulations Hazel
:dance: On your little girl
its lovely to know the sex now you can say my little girl, my daughter and she. makes it all the more real :cheer:
:D
Sarah :hug: :wave:

congrats to u, had a 4d scan last nite and im having a girl too, over the moon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back