it's a ..............

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Hey girls, I havent been on here for ages. I had my 20 week scan last weeks and found out we are having a little girl, going to be called Ella Nicole. Everythingwas ok, but my placenta is close to my cervix so have another scan at 34 weeks.
Have been feeling more and more kicks which are getting stronger, yesterday I felt and saw the kicks from the outside, and OH felt it too, it's amazing. I first felt it when I was was really relaxed after having a mother-to-be massage at a health spa, it was a lovely day, id reccommend it to anyone. Hope everyone is well and hope to hear from you all soon.
Oh yeh and iv made it half way - cannot believe how fast it has gone! little Ella will be here before we know it x x x x

Hi Lauz! Congrats..

A little girl! Ahh bless, every1 seems to be having little girls, How cute. Nice name too!

U talking about time flying, It does not seem 2 miins ago since u were just posting your pics of your 1 st scan! I hope all goes well for you!

Love Dani and Bubble xx

Awh congratulations, hope u and ur little baby girl are doin gud. I cant wait to find out wot im havin, im ded excited

bec x x

that was a quick reply! how are you doing? i know it really has flown since that first scan, and iv been busy working recently so its gone so fast. Spend most of my time shopping for baby clothes! I have too much stuff already but when i see something cute I just cant resist! wb x x

Congrates , am i also having a girl, got 2 boys . We are going to call her Emma

Congrats Lauz! I've decided not to find out, I've got my scan next Monday and can't wait!

Kelly - Great name choice :D

Love Emma & Little Pip
xxx

aww lovely. so she will have to big brothers to be protective of her! I cant wait now, im getting really excited, it seems more real now i can feel and see her kicks its amazing x x x

when is ur due date ? mine is 14th November . Emma was my grandad fav girl name, he died a few wks after i found out was pregnant and said all along if its a girl then she will b Emma.

aww thats lovely kelly, nice story! Im due on christmas eve!!!!! x x x

Congratulations!!! :D :D :D

Ella is our girls name aswell, I love it :D Though I'm sure I'm having a boy....hopefully find out on Friday. I've been counting the days down :)

Could they tell easily that it was a girl?

rosie i love the name too, its the only name me and my partner both really really liked, we couldnt decide on any boys names atall so its a good job its a girl.
she was sure it was a little girl, becuase she said, 'ooh its a little girl, look' and she was pointing at somethin on the screen, i presume the ovaries or somethin but couldnt make it out. Its lovely to be able to say 'she' and not 'it'
are you going to find out the sex? x x x

I really really really really really want to know and I am so excited about the scan tomorrow :D

Have been counting down the 'sleeps'. :lol:

Obviously my main concern is that the baby is 100% healthy, but I will be a bit disappointed if we can't see what it is.

I want to be able to give 'it' an identity!!

aww ur scan is tommorow, well hope everything is ok, and you find out the sex, let me know, and post ur pic, i will try and post mine tommorow becuase it is so clear.
You will be amazed at how much he or she has grown since your last scan x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back