• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IT'S A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypad

Reaction score
Hi girlies!!
Thought i'd share the news that i got a BFP!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I tested this morn when DH was making his breakfast, he told me 2 wait and test in a few days time (yeah right :shakehead: )
so did cheap wilkinson test and came up with 2 lines :dance:
so took it down stairs and said "morning daddy" and showed him the test!
his happy but doesn't want 2 get excited till we have a scan 2 make sure that it's not another ectopic which i understand
but last time i never missed AF so this time is diffrent!!!
i have a good feelin its ok so i'm getting soooo excited!!!!!
:dance: :dance:

will post symptoms in sympton post's

wowee! congrats! I got a little flip in my tummy when i read that, i've never spoken to you before but i was following your thread with misgobby yesterday! Congrats!

god iv been dying to post since you txt me this morning Lily

CONGRATULATIONS

I AM OVER THE MOON FOR YOU - i have been sat at work with a big grin on my face - im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you chick i know how much you wanted it

wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Excellent news!!! xxxxxx :dance: :clap:

Thanx girls
i'm a bit in shock still keep checking AF hasn't come :rotfl:

I'm so pleased for you, congratulations!! I hope everything goes as smoothly and safely as possible!!

HB x

Big congrats!! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Very surreal, you always poas thinking it'll be negativve and then one day it's positive!!

Well done!

xxx

Good news, great. Thats what we all need a positive amongst us..Fab!

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back