• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well......... UPDATE! IT'S A DEFINITE BFP!!!!

Congratulations!! that's fab! BFPs are falling down like Autumn leaves this November :cheer: I hope it'll be my month too!! :pray:

Congratulations!! I am so pleased for you :hug: Hoping I can join you soon, seen as how this seems to be such a successful month for everyone :cheer:

congratulations :cheer: can someone give me some of that thing thats in the water at the moment please

yay for the definite BFP! that's fantastic news! no more uncertainty then

Woohoo! *Runs around the room!* :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratumulations hun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Babes I'm so happy for you, get into 1st tri with me :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone! Completely overwhelming to come home and find so many lovely posts!

Feel really bad for queue jumping over all of you who have been trying for so long - would never have expected to get PG on the first month of trying!

Snuggle said:

Hang on a minute woman! I only got my BFP a ferw minutes ago! Are you really missing me that much!

Perhaps we can marry our babies off in future years and end up with some sort of bizarre, hippo-giraffe grandchildren :rotfl:

whohoo! You go babyblonde! Thats fantastic, it seems everytime i log on here someone is announcing a BFP! Its brilliant and i hope its still catching!!!

you are one lucky fertile mertyl!!!!! congratulations!!! :clap: :hug: :hug:

I want one!!!! :lol:

kxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to you! I am sooooooooo happy for you Have a happy and healthy 9 months :cheer: :cheer:

Don't forget to keep popping in to ttc as I will miss your topics :hug:

YAY

It's going to be a bumper month

:clap: :dance: Big congrats hon :dance: :clap:

babyblonde said:
Snuggle said:

Hang on a minute woman! I only got my BFP a ferw minutes ago! Are you really missing me that much!

Perhaps we can marry our babies off in future years and end up with some sort of bizarre, hippo-giraffe grandchildren :rotfl:

Awww I think they would be cute :lol: So glad you will be there to hold my hand all through pregnancy now and vice versa :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back