its a bfp for me :D

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
yay well havent been around as we still dont have a pc in the new place but tested on monday with a clearblue digital and it was pregnant my bloke was so shocked he threw up lol
got doctors tomorro to blag an early scan as wanna no how far i am i think its about 5 weeks
symtoms i had were
very very sore boobs for 3 weeks
boobs going up a cup size
huge weight gain (11lb in 3 weeks)
white spots on my nipples

no sickness or anything else
am very pleased hope others will get theres to and congrats to all that have when i havant been here
manda x

thanks everyone came as a bit of a hock i surpose trying to sort the new flat out and not thinking about it at all helped so much
manda x

as I said on the other thread, im really pleased we can go through this together!

Congrats babe :hug:

i no its amasing cant wait to find out exactly how far gone i am as could be as much as 9 weeks messed all my dates up lol typical me so going to blag an early dating scan out of the doctors hehe
plus i need to make sure it ain twins im having :D
manda x

I think I need an early scan too as I have a history of acute PID, got an appointment for next monday to book in with the midwife so I'll see what she says.

Let me know when you get your date :D

i made my bloke go to the doctors yest for me seeing a female doctor first but am very lucky as the birth hospital is a 15 min walk from me so if they do the scan there i can walk it easy
just blag it say your af has been all over the place your not to sure on how far you are and with your history and everything you should get one
i was on the depo so going to use that to say since that i havent had a proper af since coming off it in may last year so could be up to 12 weeks lol i have it all planned out hehe
plus the doctors where i am now are softies :D
manda x

lol cant blag it im afraid as my doc saw all my charts last month and knows how thouroughly ive been charting, i will make sure she knows how worried i am of an eptopic though (im a high risk) and push for an early scan.....i need one not just to make sure everything ok, but because i dont think i'll truly beleive it till then!

awww well i hope you do get your early scan if my dates are right our baby will been born or due shall i say on our year aniversary my bloke thinks its great lol i said 2 weeks away from xmas yes very great not really sunk in yet keep thinking im not happy with being preg but then 2 mins late i am over the moon ts weird but with this being my first i worry alot
manda x

Congratulations Manda that's wonderful news. :dance:

:cheer: Awwww congrats! :cheer:
Send some of the baby dust my way! I wanted a 2007 baby :(
Never mind - I will just keep myself posted with you two and get on with my 2008 baby!!!

Congrats again hun - here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy!
:hug: :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
as I said on the other thread, im really pleased we can go through this together!

Congrats babe :hug:

jax, didnt know you was expecting.. congrats..

and congrats to you as well huni, sorry to invade your post..

baby dust all round.. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back