itchy

Tracey M

Reaction score
TJust getting ready to jump (erm step gingerly) into a bath, took my bra off and my left boob looks like it met with Freddy Kruger on elm street!! Huge red long scratches all over it! I must have done it in my sleep last night. I got dressed in dark this morning so never noticed. Ive now got rid of long nails, hope I Dont do it again. I know itchy is just cos skin stretching etc but Ive been slapping on oils and creams so no idea how Ive done it. Also.....how the HELL do I explain this to my hubby when back from his night shift? Lol

Last edited:
Lol, good luck with hubby :)

Must of had a really bad itch. . X

Oh dear, our boobies do get really itchy sometimes though! Hopefully it won't happen again if you've cut your nails down!

AH huni I'm exactly the same. I ended up going for blood tests last week as I was so itchy. They came back fine and my doc said to get some Calamine Aquaeous cream and keep putting that on, keep skin well moisturised. I used to wake up in the night and i'd be itching away, so much my boyfriend shouted at me and said he was going to put mittens on me in my sleep lol. :)

They still feel itchy today... Anyone else out there with huge melons? I think its not any good wearing maternity bra cos it just squashes my boobs together and they get all sweaty and sore in between - I'm used to having a proper support bra with wires keeping them in the right department....

I find I am exactly the same - its has died down a bit now but between about 13-18 weeks I was so itchy especially my boobs! I still feel more itchy than norm - just 1 of the long list of things we get haha :) Worht it all at the end though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back